no more kill stories?

ND4MSP

I 've been looking at the same threads on this side of the board for the last week. Not that I endorse racing but lets hear some more.

Had my first kill in my msp about a month ago. Well I guess you could call it a mini kill since there wasn't much skill involved. Pulled on a black 99si on the freeway as an old buzzy riced out crx was trying to get me to go but didn't seem worth the trouble. anyway the the si saw me crusin as the A's game was getting out so traffic was kind of tight but starting to diffuse. We were up to speed limit(65) and I heard him leave it pretty high in the rpm band so I could hear his car. I was too lazy to downshift and still hesitant to race, so I left it in fifth and floored it. Fifth gear in the msp around 65-70 still yields some decent umph compared to 9 out of 10 hondas. Anyway, I ended up putting about 4 or 5 cars on him before I let off at about 100.

He had a pretty clean si. Nice drop, saw some bright yellow koni's sticking out of the rears. allmost looked like he was running w/o a muffler but that would be like writing your own ticket in cali. Car was a bit louder than stock. I tried to give him props on the ride, but he was to busy trying to be gansteriffic. I like seing clean si's.

I figured a lot of you guys are back in school, so less time for play.

look what you started! more streetracing cause of you... you juvenile! just kidding. welcome to the board. nice kill on the SI. too bad the new SI doesn't have as much huevos. soon enough though, i think they're gonna start swapping type-r engines in there... the ones from japan with 200hp, like the rsx type-s. and the rsx is gonna start getting the super type-r engine swaps. oh man... that'll be sweet.

i have a couple good burnt rice stories..but since i drive a DX..im slower than slow..but I dont out run most in the corners and just overall suicide driving moves..

I know how you feel spicy. my last car was a del slo, so putting the occasional ricer in his place was few and far between.

Tonkabui- thanks for the welcome. I seriously don't think the ivtec rage will come on too soon for the new gen civics. And a lot of the new si's are being purchased by they guys that had b16/18 wetdreams that didn't have the instant cash flow, tools, help, or time like myself. So hopefully I won't be running into any 200+ hp si's anytime soon. Atleast not while I'm stock . Peace

Back