First Road Trip

TiGrayMsp716

:
03.5 Titanium MSP
I just made my first road trip in my MSP.... I miss cruise control. Drove from Orlando to Niceville, up near pensacola (please no "nice" comments). I also manage to get my first ticket too.... 89 in a 70 on I 10 west.

ugh. I have no luck on 10 either. I got a ticket there in Feb and then this weekend when I was going to NOPI I got another one....I think my lil bro is bad luck or something. I always manage to get tickets when hes in my car. :( I love road trips...when you dont get tickets. last one was $124

Yeah, that ticket was just plain stupid. Jo & I got a ticket at the same time & I know he picked the 2 of us because of our cars. :mad:

ok now i am confused? msp's dont have cruise control? sorry i have only really seen one up close and didnt even think to look!

its a good thing that cop didn't come after me or us too after i honked at you guys when i saw you. how did he stop two of you at the same time?

cruise is available as a dealer option here!
my best was sydney to adelaide... now thats a good road trip... covered 3200km in the full trip!!!(nearly 2000mile)

cruise comes from the factory on p5s and sedans here. it is not available on the mp3 or msp only

Well FHP are usually pretty cool but around Tally they are really pain in the ass. I got pulled over because of my tint... then they ran a drug dog around my car... hmmm tint = drugs.... I never knew that...

ahh ok. so they both got you? i think there was only one car when i passed. as i was honking and joe was looking out her window she looked pretty happy to me. she was laughing and smiling. too bad it didn't work on that cop. would have worked on me.

TiGrayMsp716 said:
I got pulled over because of my tint... then they ran a drug dog around my car... hmmm tint = drugs.... I never knew that...
Hmmmmm. I was always told (by friends and even a few cops around here too) that you never get pulled over for tint. They get you for tint if they remember to check it after they pull u over for something else.... like when the FHP guy claimed i ran the stop sign at Tower shops (our local hangout spot on Fri nights) and pulled me over. Checked my tint and got me there too. $175 and 8hr online driving school for the two tix after electing to go to court. If only my windows weren't rolled half way down that night... :rolleyes:

Well the FHP said that it looked like my tint was too dark and pull me over. Check the tint and it was like 8% gave me a fix it ticket and ran a drug dog around my car...

Did u end up replacing it or just pay and not touch the tint? Or did you replace it with lighter tint, pay the ticket and put the dark stuff back on? HEHEHE

Wait hold on.... so you sold the car... but tickets are on a driving license, not on the vehicle

the fix it ticket you just have to prove that you had the tint removed or be fined I got rid of the car so my windows aren't tinted now.... fix it tickets don't affect your license...

Back