Eibach prokit for MP5

:
2006 Evo MR
I'm looking for the best place to buy an Eibach Prokit for my P5. I live in Houston Texas and everywhere I see them online doesn't tell how much shipping is. If someone knows where to get them here please tell. That or the best place to order from online would be cool too.

if you live in houston as I do, talk to Teamshiftpoint on AIM... he got me mine.. he matches whatever price you find online... hes really cool... tell him superspud sent you ;)

You can always dig through groupbuycenter.com

but $200 shipped is damn good!

On Adventon.com, the springs are listed like this:

EIBACH PRO-KIT SPRINGS for 98-01 MAZDA PROTEGE, INCL. DX, ES, LX (-1.4 F -1.8 R)

While on other sites, like Sounddomain, they're listed for 99-03 models. Same thing?

hell cat .... i bought mine in houston .... i could see if i could get you a deal for your springs .... u want what ice and my self have .....???? get back to me .... u know we are going to help put them on ..... so hit me up ... talk to you later man

not trying to thread jack but i live in houston also and i am very interested in getting some springs but i need some help with the install so if you could add me to the list and maybe get a better deal if two people are getting springs that would be nice

Back