Arlington Meets and Clubs

Titanium-99

:
2007 Diamond Graphite Infiniti G35 Coupe
Any one want to start a MSP/P5 club in Arlington. Any one know of some meets held in the Arlington/Fort Worth area I would love to meet more speed freaks like myself.

Attachments

• mvc-003f.jpg
    mvc-003f.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,192
you better talk to piranha about that...and linux...thye live in arlington too...we actually had out first meet/show..just last weekend...it would be nice to have that meet locally...the name of the group is DFWProteges....later

Hey, titanium (did you spell your screen name right (dunno) ), but anyway, did you just got your speed from Hiley? Good deal, we do not have anything in concrete, we are trying, but everyone got such different schedules that has been hard to get together. Keep posted because me and Linux (blue MP3-turbo) get together a lot. Regarding meetings here, I know Friday and Saturday nights they meet at Cici's Pizza in Green Oaks and Little Road. Have not been there in about a month, but could check it out. Other members in Arlington are StealthP5, PacmanMP5 & JavoMSP, the later been my cousin w/Spicy Orange MSP. Good buddies are ELEmental, TXspeedemon, txmzdspd2gen, JDM Sam, dragonballspeed & Xlax(?-sorry) are all in Plano. We used to meet overthere, might start again.

peace,
Vic

Pirana said:
Good buddies are ELEmental, TXspeedemon, txmzdspd2gen, JDM Sam, dragonballspeed & Xlax(?-sorry) are all in Plano. We used to meet overthere, might start again.

Very honored to be first on your list.

Hey I will be sure to send you a message when we plan another meet. I think I got the hang of getting people to gather for a meet. Our last one was successful from me annoying everyone til they came.

What's up!?

Lot's of peeps in Arlington. Just hit us up, and keep your eyes glued to this section for details on the latest meets comming up.

we really need to have a localize meet from time to time...how about someone checking out the tracks in kennedale?...i dunno when they normally have race ther or what not..just a suggestion at least if no one shows up we they get to watch the race...lol...we need to have a home base (place)..so we can hang out there if ever...my location wont be convenient to everyone....arlington will be the best place...i wish HILEY would allow us to park there....i dunno..lol

linux and piranha hey guys i would like to meet you being that you are from arlington and both drive mazda's. I am the head bouncer at club tequilas in fort worth on friday nights I only work there on fridays so if you would like to come up I invite you free of charge no cover at the door if you come up and ask for adam. Being that I just bought my MSP I would really like to meet more people that also drive MSP's and are wanting to start a car club or if you already have one in place I would love to join. I have not done anything to my car yet but I have found a shop called red line performance in arlington that said they can get me anything I need. my first plan is to replace the stock intercooler and put in a front mount as well as install a cold air intake and BOV. any way like I said your more than welcome to come up and meet me and help me with some more ideas for my car as well as some places to find parts.

Redline? Those guys always told me that they only did Honda, some Nissan, and Mitsubishi when I took my MP3 there a few times. I did however use their dyno. I suggest keeping an eye on the Mazdaspeed section for your performance info. I think that would be cool to come up to the club. The only problem is that I work Friday nights too (all the way in Allen! :eek: ). I may be able to figure something out.

check my page for MSP related parts. Email me with what u want and ill send u the prices cuz i havent updated my page yet because its under reconstruction.

Cool Titanium, I cannot say to much about Redline, I just use their dyno. I can help you on the install of most parts, since I know the Mazdas and people can bouch about my work ethics. ALso my cousin has an orange MSP so I know those too.

Vic

Pirana said:
Cool Titanium, I cannot say to much about Redline, I just use their dyno. I can help you on the install of most parts, since I know the Mazdas and people can bouch about my work ethics. ALso my cousin has an orange MSP so I know those too.

Vic

Very true, one look at your car and you can tell its owned by a perfectionist.

i just moved to Arlington to go to school at UTA.

also my little bro. got a black MSP a few months back.

i'd be cool if there was a meet soon.

Alright, time to set it up. I was thinking Sherlocks at Collins and Copeland, and I-30? But that would be the 21 up crowd, so that excludes that if anyone is under 21.

I think something were we can share our cars, thats what brought us here in the begining. I will say a Sonic or an outdoor activity.

Back