smallerimg04.jpg

smallerimg01.jpg

Close Up
smallerimg05.jpg

Inside Front Door
smallerimg03.jpg

Inside Rear Door
smallerimg02.jpg

and to those who think i was BLUFFIN'... eat s***...

Looking very good so far. I hope you don't lock your self out of your car or your battery dies lol.

MAN I ******* LOVE IT! I have wanted to shve the handles on my Mp3 for so damned long I just have never got around to it..Looks sick bro!

bcbadboy said:
Looking very good so far. I hope you don't lock your self out of your car or your battery dies lol.

He can get in through the hatch if his battery dies ;) .

Looking good man, can't wait to see the finished product.

Last edited:
damn...looks like the car's in a lot of PAIN! looks like a lot of bondo too...time to get turbo with all that added weight!
hehehe

that one dude with the super dropped yellow p5 and bling bling wheels was the first i saw to shave not only the handles but pretty much everything.

LinuxRacr said:
Nice, and pretty different. I think you are the 1st I've seen do this to a P5.

what are you going to use to pop the doors open? autoloc stuff?

nice...not something i would do to mine, but still i commend you for your effort...and yes, that guy with the yellow p5, ugly wing, and huge chrome wheels shaved every damn thing.

hey hey! very nice work going on dude. good luck and thank you for keeping us posted! - chris

are you gunna end up painting your whole car or just the doors. i have a couple of door dings on my driverside rear door that i would like to patch up, sand, and get it painted. any idea of what it might cost to get one door painted only?

Back