What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened in your car?

#878MSPChick

:
Audi A4 1.8T Quattro
Okay - so I am curious. What is the strangest thing that's ever happened in your car or has happened while you were driving your car?

When I was going to Ohio State, a friend and I were driving to Wright State for a concert. On our way home, we were behind a semi who had apparently hit a deer on the highway. The deer (which had become airborn) was flown around the side of the semi, and went over our car. Didn't know deer could fly, but that was REALLY freaky.

Yeah, I can already see some of the responses you are going to get from this. Mine is new, so I haven't had time for any weirdness yet.

Not as weird as the deer, but involves flying things that almost hit my car.

Driving in New Orleans last Summer, on that highway that goes right through the center of the city.

I'm in the right lane and an oldsmobile in the far left lane loses a hub cap. It rolls all the way across the highway, crosses in front of my car, hits the right side barrier, making it fly all the way over my car!! Man, that was close!!

I used Peerless hinged handcuffs on a girl in the backseat of my MSP. She thought that was kinda weird at first but then she got into it.

Does that count? :D

RS005BC031003.jpg

Last edited:
Were you guys playing cops and robbers or something. hehe

t3ase said:
I used Peerless hinged handcuffs on a girl in the backseat of my MSP. She thought that was kinda weird at first but then she got into it.

Does that count? :D

RS005BC031003.jpg

no tease was tryin to get a woman and he had to handcuff her and toss her in the back lol jk

RazorP5 said:
no tease was tryin to get a woman and he had to handcuff her and toss her in the back lol jk
Word. Handcuffs are the only way to keep a 15yr old in the backseat for longer than five minutes. They always try to get up and go play with the radio to see if NSync is playing.

I'd say the weirdest thing to happen to me while in my car was when a deer ran right into the side of my car while I was driving 50mph. Getting out of the car to see my looking like a crushed Moutain Dew can was scaryyyy

I live in Cincinnati and we have crummy icy winters so I have two stories.

First:
I was driving on I-75 once and it started to sleat real bad, visibility was poor and I was begining to feel th raod getting really slick. I started checking my mirrors so I could get into the right lane and exit asap, but when I checked my rearview mirror I saw a F150 about 50 feet behind me loose control, slide across 3 lanes of traffic ramp the median and flip over (tail over nose) and land on the roof.

Second:
This one I was driving on I-71 and it had been snowing eariler in the day, but again it began to sleat. The tractor trailer less then 30 feet in front of me in the left hand lane looses control of it's rear end and it slide to the right. No one was in the middle lane, but the car in the right land got smacked off the road. Fortunatly he did not jackknife and I was close enough to get around it in a timely fashion, but the interstate was closed for a while.

I'd have to say in high school......I was 16 and had my 2 friends with me and I had my moms new Buick Skylark. It was winter and there was a new subdivision being built so this one culda sac was covered with a thick sheet of ice so I was being dumb by repeatedly hauling ass down the little street and doing crazy ice donuts in the culda sac......it was hella fun. So, we drove down a few streets and saw what looked like another ice covered culda sac so I went flying down the little street and when I hit the culda sac I cut the wheel, hit the brakes, and started flying around in circles.......then......."KER-SPLASH!!!!".......it was actually the beginning of one of those retention ponds and we were doors deep in water and it was about 10 degrees outside....and we were sinking.......I was shitting in my ******' pants. The front end found some ground so the majority of the front end and the engine stayed above water while the rear of the car sunk and finally stopped when the water was at the front doors. All of a sudden a cop came down the road....walked up.....and said "I can either call your parents or call you a tow truck"......******' A right??? I thought I was cooked......I said "tow truck" of course so an hour later it came and pulled the car out. The car still ran so we drove to my buddies house and got 2 blow driers and dried the interior and the trunk. My parents never found out and to this day they still don't know about that.

Back