Just curious, where are the changes?

kcbhiw

What "Lifestyle"?
Contributor
:
64 Valves, 16 Cylinders, 7.2L, 622 HP
I thought the admins were going to change a few things about the forum? Is it still in the works? I'm just curious as to the status of things. Even as a 3rd Gen owner, I'd really like to see at least a first gen section develop and grow since my Miata shares a nearly idental engine to the 1st Gen LX. There's a lot of people who can share thoughts and ideas about those engines. The motorsports section really needs dividing too ;) Dang street racers...lol.

I'm just curious that's all. Since Pclub's initial dissappearance, I've since kicked them aside and have stuck to this forum. AFAIK, I haven't missed any postings regarding my quetion. :)

Sorry to bring up and old topic and beat a dead horse.

All the same, however, I do appreciate the efforts of Enry and Antoine with what they do for this great place.

itz changed several times since i signed on early july, it has a bunch of changes, but u can pm a mod and they'll tell u about it, or one of them will eventually find this thread, they have a knack for it

itz changed several times since i signed on early july, it has a bunch of changes, but u can pm a mod and they'll tell u about it, or one of them will eventually find this thread, they have a knack for it

I do recognize those changes and they were definately for the best. Before Pclub dropped, I checked this site every time I checked that one (and have been a member just as long here as there) but just never posted as much. I was just curious as to the status of what had been discussed while protegeclub.com was down.

kcbhiw said:
I thought the admins were going to change a few things about the forum? Is it still in the works? I'm just curious as to the status of things. Even as a 3rd Gen owner, I'd really like to see at least a first gen section develop and grow since my Miata shares a nearly idental engine to the 1st Gen LX. There's a lot of people who can share thoughts and ideas about those engines. The motorsports section really needs dividing too ;) Dang street racers...lol.

I'm just curious that's all. Since Pclub's initial dissappearance, I've since kicked them aside and have stuck to this forum. AFAIK, I haven't missed any postings regarding my quetion. :)

Sorry to bring up and old topic and beat a dead horse.

All the same, however, I do appreciate the efforts of Enry and Antoine with what they do for this great place.

I thought they were kicking you off and that was the change! ;) No, there was a thread about improving this site and nothing happened. I guess in order to do that, they would have to shut it down and every one here would rotate to protegeclub. There is also another site www.clubprotege.com that was recently created. I go to all 3 for info.:D

www.clubprotege.com

ehh...no.

I thought they were kicking you off and that was the change! No, there was a thread about improving this site and nothing happened. I guess in order to do that, they would have to shut it down and every one here would rotate to protegeclub.

Gotcha.

since us admins usually do all work on this site in our "spare" time, it takes awhile for some stuff to get done. the changes are still being discussed for maximum benefit.

The thing is, if a secion is only gonna have like, 10 posts a month, is it really necessary, or does it only add to confusion?
That is the issue--we understand your particular interests in that, but is there a widespread demand? That is what us admins are talking aboot before we make any changes. Cause it would be annoying to both users and ourselves to make the change, then realize it wasn't needed (ie, the forum is dead) then change back.

We'll try to keep everyone posted.

Back