Dash Kits - Who has em?

I've been lookin at the BENE-VENTO one too....in silver carbon fiber (price code C). Haven't seen pics of em though...

im going with the DGM one...let me tell you not to get any of the popular florida auto trim or QLC ones, they dont match up right whatsoever.

dash1.jpg
dash2.jpg

Here you go. Silver carbon fiber.

Can you take a picture looking down at an angle at one of the edges? Kinda like:
Code:
Camera
     \
      \
        .---
        | cf piece
I'm kinda curious because from those pics it looks like the CF is like attached to the back of a clear plastic overlay. Make sense?

If you are going to get an overlay, I would suggest getting a molded one at least. Only a few of the pieces come molded but they tend to cover up a lot better.

I've got one on my car, it's brushed alum. I'll have to take a pic when I get home. It's kinda tough putting the kit on after you strip the dash. You have to use a heat gun to smooth the edges down especially along the edges to get them to stick down. I think it's worth the investment, but not sure about the long term effects of the kit when you want it removed. Make sure it's something you really want on your car. Mine looks much better on than without it.

(yes)

laracroft said:
I've got one on my car, it's brushed alum. I'll have to take a pic when I get home. It's kinda tough putting the kit on after you strip the dash. You have to use a heat gun to smooth the edges down especially along the edges to get them to stick down. I think it's worth the investment, but not sure about the long term effects of the kit when you want it removed. Make sure it's something you really want on your car. Mine looks much better on than without it.

(yes)

of course if you live in oklahoma, like me, its about as flexable as a gymnyst just from sitting in my car for two hours in the summer sun

Back