Instant Karma

SpicyMchaggis

Banned
Contributor
yep, my wheels are toast

I've said it before and I'll say it again, instant karma is a real pain in the ass. I open my mouth for ONE second on the Memphis racer wrecked MSP thread, and look what happens to me this morning...see for yourself...
/members/SpicyMchaggis/mvc-037f.jpg

/members/SpicyMchaggis/mvc-038f.jpg

/members/SpicyMchaggis/mvc-039f.jpg

Last edited:
looks like a major pothole or something, i see no other damage but the tire and hubcap. still sucks tho :( Fix that baby up!

That sucks man. At least you are ok and your car isn't that bad. Now you can get some 4 lug alloy rims on there.

wow, i wonder what that would have done if you had low profile tires.

I though are roads were bad

so if anyone has 15" stockers with rubber kicking around let me know! i have a meet on saturday..this is all sorts of ******..

Take pics of the pothole and the damage done to your car and present them to the city to pay for the damage. They are the ones responsible to maintain the roads!!

I would say thats a serious candidate for the state of CT to owe you some wheels!

this has happened before..to the tune of 3,100$ of damage to my 626. the town won't cover anything if they dont want to. police report or not..I even tried to sue, their insurance just doesnt cover it now because of our weak budget. i hate this northeast s***..i can't wait for florida..so instead of pot holes..it will be sink holes and running over gator's in gainsville at 3am..yes that actualy happened..

lol when im in florida at my sisters we step on these lil lizards all the time, there just everywhere, we dont even bother looking for em :p We never hit a gator, but we've had to stop for turtles in the road before. My sister would stop, get out, pick the turtle up, run it across the road, and get back in. Its the funniest for me because we have nothing like that in jersey but thats normal for her.

Back