keyed p5

my exgirlfriend's exboyfriend keyed my p5 on the passenger side.
come together and show me some love brothers and sisters

That sucks...

I had that happen to me in high school... It takes a really stupid person to do something like that... Maybe you can buff some of it out??

JimmyRay05 said:
my exgirlfriend's exboyfriend keyed my p5 on the passenger side.
come together and show me some love brothers and sisters

do you know for a FACT that it was him? witnesses and all? if so...press charges.

Did you try Macquiar's scratch remover/rubbing compound? I don't know what it's called exactly, but sometime that takes care of it. My last car got keyed a day after I paintied it and I was sooooo pissed off. The scratch remover got some of it off, which is a step up from nothing, but eventually I had to get it painted since the bastard did it so deep. Good luck to you, and, yeah, press charges.:mad:

Hate that

Had my red P5 for about a month and somebody scratched a smile face on the rear bumper, and then a nice long scratch next to that. Too deep to fix, so I had a friend paint it for me. It looks good as new now but it still pisses me off that people be doing that s***.

Hate that

Had my red P5 for about a month and somebody scratched a smile face on the rear bumper, and then a nice long scratch next to that. Too deep to fix, so I had a friend paint it for me. It looks good as new now but it still pisses me off that people be doing that s***.

Ok, Fly, thats Meguiars (spell it right) and my friend used the product that your talkin about. It helped a little bit but he ended up getting a paint job. I feel your pain about getting your whip scratched up. I had that happen to my '88 corolla back in '97. Like my man said, if u know for a fact that it was the ex's ex then press charges. Y should u have to pay for something that was done out of pure jealousy? Keep ya head up and think of it as a rebuilding stage. Assholes are everwhere...ya know?:( :D

Damn that sucks, but it's not as bad as being hit in a parking lot, away from your car TWICE! once a week after I got my car. Both over a grand in damage. I hate people who key other peoples cars, and people who hit other cars and just leave.

Well, if you believe in karma, take comfort in knowing that these awful people will get theirs in the end. Bad things happen to good people all the time, which is so unfair.:(

Back