Geek scavenger hunt

Kooldino

MOTM Winner Jan '09
Authorized Vendor
Contributor
:
MP3
My friends and I can't figure out what to do tonight here in lame ass NJ. We want to do something different...so I suggested a geek scavenger hunt. Basically, its a scavenger hunt except instead of getting stuff, we just have to take a picture of it (so we don't have to buy crap). Or we can mix it somehow so some things you have to take a pic of, and others you have to swindle. Either way. But yeah, so we need a LIST of crap to find. I'd make it myself, but it'd be biased.

Keep it serious, keep it realisitic, keep it reasonable. Thanks!

mullet
car with mismatched wheels
someone mooning (not in your group)
pyramid of food items at grocery store (yes you can make it yourself), minimum 3ft high
little kid giving the finger
person on moped
someone holding "adult novelty" toy
Someone with three or more piercings on face (ears dont count)
empty 40 oz bottle (no you cannot drink it and then photograph it)
extremely pimply person
altezza's on domestic
inappropriate sticker on car (e.g. "TRD" on Honda, "Type R" on Saturn, etc)
soda machine that sells grape soda

just a short list. Why did I take the time to do this??? lol

LOL good list. btw kooldino where in NJ do you live, its friday night soon and ill be bored too :D Have camera, will scavenger hunt, cept im all by my selfs tonight :(

How bout a forum scavenger hunt? We compile a list of things to get, a set timeframe. (like a Saturday and Sunday) and you gotta get the pics time stamped, to avoid cheating. :D

picture of someone with a mowhawk. not you
pictures of you humping 3 random statues in your city
a expired can of powdered milk. (hMmMm)
a pair of bowling shoes
a can of big red soda
a picture of you with a live cow
strippers panties. -=)

******** said:
LOL good list. btw kooldino where in NJ do you live, its friday night soon and ill be bored too :D Have camera, will scavenger hunt, cept im all by my selfs tonight :(

I'm on exit 40 on the parkway. If you want in, it's all good.

boostisgood said:
How bout a forum scavenger hunt? We compile a list of things to get, a set timeframe. (like a Saturday and Sunday) and you gotta get the pics time stamped, to avoid cheating. :D

Good idea!

Also...

NEW REQUEST: Some things listed here may be harder than others. Should we use a point system? (rating things from 1 to 3 points or something?). Or should we leave it 1 pt each? If we go w/ a point system, specify how many pts something should be worth when you suggest it. tHnx.

I like the stripper panties. Stipulation, they cannot be bought, you must get them from a stripper at work. :D

a transvestites wig.
an out of state license plate.
a do not disturb sign from a hotel (could be hotel specific)
3 pieces of the free food given out in front of the chinese food places in a mall.
a february 2003 issue of any magazine. :D

i believe a point system
you may also want to add things like.. nauthy signs.. like in frisco there is a chinese place called ho's we deliver all night. LoL

what about a bowling pin? tokens from 3 different arcades
picture of you with a transgender person
hood squirty lights on at least 5 cars
picture of you posing next to a rice mobile
carbon fiber socks
picture of you with a cigarette machine
picture of u with a condom machine
picture of you in the wrong bathroom (man in womans woman in mans)

boostisgood said:
I like the stripper panties. Stipulation, they cannot be bought, you must get them from a stripper at work. :D

Love the idea, it's just MAD hard to get. No cams allowed in strip clubs. That'd be a def 3 point prize.

a transvestites wig.

3 point for sure.

an out of state license plate.

1 point. That's easy tonight...Labor day weekend...right near the jersey shore.

a do not disturb sign from a hotel (could be hotel specific)

Nice

3 pieces of the free food given out in front of the chinese food places in a mall.

Hmm, how about any free food, but 3 peices required?

a february 2003 issue of any magazine. :D

Not bad. 1 pt there.

deff a point system. Makes it alot more competitive. There WILL be things alot of teams cant get. I agruntee 1 team, tops will get the strippers panties, if at all. :D that would be like 10 pts

mypfizzle said:
i believe a point system
you may also want to add things like.. nauthy signs.. like in frisco there is a chinese place called ho's we deliver all night. LoL

That's not bad. There's actually a friendly's around here with a sign that says "free happy ending w/ every meal". hahah. We can have a generic 2 point "naughty sign" thing.

mypfizzle said:
what about a bowling pin? tokens from 3 different arcades
picture of you with a transgender person
hood squirty lights on at least 5 cars
picture of you posing next to a rice mobile
carbon fiber socks
picture of you with a cigarette machine
picture of u with a condom machine
picture of you in the wrong bathroom (man in womans woman in mans)

Sweet!

Kooldino, When you get your list together, email me them. Ill try to put together a set rules thingy for the forum, and I got some interactive cd thingys for hot import nights to use as prizes. Its not much, but makes it funner. :D

Sure thing, boost. I'd love to have a nation wide scavenger hunt sometime...with a time limit.

a scavanger hunt should, by all rights, take most of the night. Did any of you see the movie scavenger hunt ? I cant remember who all is in it, but flounder(from animal house movie) played a guy called emillio, that owned a blue van. It was a funny ass movie, I gotta rent it this weekend. :D

Back