I Am Asking You Why !!!!

what gene said.....minus the S plan thing....I didn't have that access...however....I did get a great price on both of my P-5 since I baught them during the last week of December.

dude all i have to say is just drive it, look at it and price it...........and peep all the tight shiz you can get for it

I love how it looks.
I love how roomy it is for a compact wagon.
I love the way it handles.
I love the price.
I love the low end grunt which is perfectly suited to my driving.
I love it's history of reliability and it's Japanese build quality.

Because the s*** is fat. Its even better if its a stick shift. I just saw it and had to get it. Whatever the force was that pulled me to buy it is still unexplainable. Drive it and be moved.

just compare it to other cars in it's class...civic, corolla, sentra...the mp5 looks better has a stronger engine...better standard equipment...and is cheaper...especially then the civic

I always wanted something along the lines of a hatchback or a wagon. I was deciding between the VW Golf and the P5 because those were the two best out there for the price range I was going for. Turned out that the P5 was the best bang for my buck. The Golf couldn't even come close to it without me having to pay extra for things that were considered optional by VW. So glad I made that choice! I loooooooove my new car!:D

Back