rattle rattle

brain

Has anyone else had a buzzing noise coming from (sounds like) in behind the glove box....It's super annoying, the dealer says they cant find anything I havent had time to take it back and show them.

Funny noises coming from behind the glove box? I've heard stranger but um...no, i dont have that problem. Stop b.s'n and take her to the dealer. The longer u wait, the worse it could be.
:D

take it in to the dearlership 3 times for the same problem (under warranty) and if they can't fix it, file a lemon law suit :)

well, you can with acura anywho :p

i don't know about behind the glove box . but the seat back for my passenger seat rattles when ever i go over a bump. i'm too damn lazy to bring it to the dealership they probably wouldn't do anything anyway. just turn up the stereo and if thats not enough get an amp and a sub.

Can't say I've heard any funny noises in my P5, but then again, I've only had the car for a week. That lemon law applies to all cars, not just Acuras. If you take it to the dealer three times and they can't fix it, you can get a new car or your money back, but I think it has to be something more substantial than just a "noise." If there is actually something broken or missing that's causing that noise, and if that has any affect on your vehicle functioning properly, then you have a good chance of inacting the lemon law. But, if it's just a sound that bothers you, without any apparent malfunction of the car itself, then I agree with HottRodd. Get some bass and forget about it!:D

Latest posts

Back