Carbon Fiber Side Mirrors

familia

I finally put my Carbon Fiber sport mirrors on my car. Has anyone else got these yet? I have read through this message board a lot and I have never seen a post about them.

I have had them about two weeks but finally got them on. They look bad ass with the silver P5. If anyone else gets them let me know what you think about them. If anyone wants to see pictures let me know also. Peace.

-&rew

I was thinking the carbon fibre mirrors would look good on my silver P5, but when I realized my existing mirrors are power, why would I want to take those off.. I'd have a useless little joystick to move nothing on my door panel

I'd like to see pics...

I'd like to see the pics. My email link is on my web page. Also - where do you get them?

pics? wait, your in danville! my buddy 311mazda has a P5 and we are both in dublin. how bout we swing by and check them out sometime? :cool:

TypeSDragoon, Danville, Virginia.?
Equinox dont worry about power windows, strip everything you dont really need out of your car, like AC. I know I did.
Here is the attached picture of a CF side view mirror.

Attachments

• cfmirror.jpg
    cfmirror.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 284
how do they compare in size? both the mirror surface and the body of the mirror.

do they sit parralel with the ground or do they point upwards?
do they cut down wind noise on the highway? (I think the stock mirrors account for alot of noise)

familia said:
TypeSDragoon, Danville, Virginia.?
Equinox dont worry about power windows, strip everything you dont really need out of your car, like AC. I know I did.
Here is the attached picture of a CF side view mirror.

lol, doh! there is a danville, CA like 5 minutes from my town! ;) my bad

Yo, that carbon fiber mirror looks good. I was thinkin about getting them but like ya boy said, its not power but that really doesnt bother me. I thought APC was gonna be the first to come out with the mirrors but they havent yet. Which company did u get them from and what was the damage( that means cost for all of u that have a problem with slang)?:cool: :D

The mirrors are APC. They told me the ones for our protege 5s wouldnt be out for a couple of months but I just bought the ones for the 2000 protege. worked fine.

are they truely CF or are they that fake CF look? If they are real CF then they would be cool but if not I wouldn't even think of gettin them.

He said they were made by APC, they're the carbon fiber look. He posted a pic, and its funny you said you woudln't get them unless they were the real carbon fiber, but you can't even tell, you had to ask.

APC doesn't make power mirrors as of now, atleast thats what they told me when i called about the ones for my car.

actually by looking at the pic you can't really tell. I should have known better because he said APC, that was my bad.

i think they look good probably would look better with the carbonfiber hood and eyelids and maybe with the inserts for the door pannels where they have that cheap black material

Back