aol instant messenger

I'm sorry if this isn't in the right forum but it is most likely where it will solve my mystery.

On my AIM I have the "verify to accept message" and received one today but accidently denied it because it came up while I was typing.

So it was most likely someone from the mazdaspeed forum who got my SN. If it was anyone here please message me again, it was my fault. I just don't want to look like an A hole b/c I'm always down to chat.

This is something that bothers me so speak up people! Who was it!?

Later

you see that long bar at the right side of your browser that has arrows on each end? click on the one at the bottom end of that big long bar... do you see the other forums like "off topic"? ;)

jonnydoe48 said:
thats cuz pez sucks you girl.

=)

PEZ sucks me? I thought it was the other way around. Yea if I was a mod for this forum i would move this thread to O.T.

deadturk.gif

looks like the turkey got it's head chopped off while doing the splits or running.

oh well, what the hell do i know, right?

TheMAN said:
you see that long bar at the right side of your browser that has arrows on each end? click on the one at the bottom end of that big long bar... do you see the other forums like "off topic"? ;)

i can't find it, can you help me.

Back