Caliper Paint - who's got it?

Looking to paint my calipers when this friggin winter finally ends..

Questions:

Anyone have recommendations on where I can find paint in the Greater Toronto area? I live in Burlington...

Other than custom colours, is silver an option? Seems sort of redundant, but I do not want blazing coloured calipers. Just want it to look smoother than the way it does now...

:rolleyes:

Thx

The guys at my shop told me that I could use engine paint to paint my calipers. It's heat resistant and really lasts. I've never had a problem with it yet, and I've done it to every car I've ever had. My boyfriend did it last week on his VW Jetta, and it looks great. You can buy that in the spray paint aisle in any auto parts store. It comes in several different colors, and it's somewhat cheaper than caliper paint. I plan on doing my MP5 this weekend. Good luck!

Ari:)

just make sure you use a HIGH temp paint like the kind made to paint an engine. or just purchase caliper paint from imports shopws or something :)

Like TypeS said, u gotta use HIGH temp paint or your bound to do it again. If u dont have a "high-speed" store in your area u better order the paint on line. U dont have a Pep Boys or an AutoZone around u? :D

Back