blown up motor!!

well I blew up my motor with only 13000 miles on it. I was using
nitrous! all well!! I have it at a shop call mazmax in houston tx
and they are putting .050 over pistons in it and they told me that it would bring my hp up to about 150hp... well im a new member here and i will enjoy talking to all yall!!!

Too much of a good thing ,something has to go boom .This is no laughing matter ,not so much gas next time .
Sorry to hear about the engine , but you can't have your cake and eat it to.

Yikes!

Mental Note to self....Dont run 80 shot n2o.

Sorry to hear about you engine...good luck w/ the rebuild.

nos

well guys I won't have to worry about this happening again because I have sold the nitrous to a friend. (greddy917) how much was your b&m shiffter?

Um, dont u think running a 80 shot of NOS is pretty ****** stupid anyway? Y do ppl think they can run NOS without buying aftermarket engine mods first? Live and learn but its good to know that your 5 is still good. Thought we lost ya!

GAS IS FUN

(Korey) I have used nitrous on 3 or 4 cars that I have had and never had any problems with any of them, they never had any mods for nitrous. Every one i had talked to said that an 80 shot would be no problem with the motor. I was using a nos dry system,how a dry system works, is how you get the extra fuel is to mach the amount of nitrous,is from the fuel pressure regulator, pull more vacuum, put out more fuel.Well for some reason it wasn't. all well!!

But I've got to tell yall it was fun while it lasted!!! I raced a honda civic with a turbo and pulled a good link on him!!

Back