Anybody know a spray paint brand and color that best matches the silver color MP5?

hawaiiannights

Contributor
:
2003 Matsuda Familia
I need to do a few projects and don't know what color paint best comes close to the stock Silver color. Anybody have experience?? Thanks in advance.....I think there was some company that makes spray paint in cans that are exact colors of stock auto colors.....??

22v is universal...also, i just realized paintworld.com is the incorrect url, lol.

where did you get your wheel spacers?

[click>add to favorites] thanks for the links guys. This is exactly what I'm looking for for another project of mine

werd...i love the paint i got from paintscratch even if it was expensive...still have some left too

kidkorrupt said:
22v is universal...also, i just realized paintworld.com is the incorrect url, lol.

where did you get your wheel spacers?

Thanks! The spacers are from Japan. My friend put them on so don't know where he bought them from. He brught them back from his trip to Japan.... Do a search I heard some companies in the US that sell them too....It made a world of difference looks wise....at least with the stock wheels...and no it doesn't rub.

Sorry to be a pain in the ass mod, but we are trying to clean up all the forums to make it easier to search for items, and less cluttered. In the future, please post in the appropriate forum...example - Intakes, dispite being for the Protege5, belong in the performance section. Buying a carbon fiber hood for your Protege5 belongs in the Appearance section. If you raced someone in your Protege5 it still belongs in the Racing/Motorsports section. If you have any questions, comments, or complaints, feel free to PM me at any time.

Thanks again for your patience as we clear up the forums to make it better for you!

Im gonna move this on over to the appearance section.

Back