Proud P5 Owner

Well i just sold my 93 Jetta and my wifes 92 Tercel and bought a new 03 Pro5. The car is white, this is what the dealership threw in for me: White rims, custom white dash inserts, white leather seats, tinted, mazdaspeed exhaust. car has 8 km on it :) hasnt even been on a test drive! im so happy i pic it up this weekend!! ill post pics soon.

(hi)
Welcome to the site, dark

I just got my P5 too, just crossed 1250 miles on it.
Great car.

Again welcome and congradulations!

Will get some pics soon as i pic up my car. i piad for it already but i dont wanna pick it up and insure it till i sell my other 2 cars, which should be this week. i cant wait!!!!!

Congrats on the new purchase. I think you'll enjoy the car. Pics are, indeed, needed. Kind of interesting considering those arent factory items. :D

ya. the mazda dealerships around here pull acouple cars off there lot and do them out. winnipeg has a big import scene and i guess they figure they might as well jump of the bandwagon.

There's one like that in our local mazda showroom...White with white leather seats...Seats have black piping....Beautiful looking but not practical with 2 huge airedale terriors..!

My dealership tried to do the same thing with a sedan except they suck at it. The took an LX put on some 17s, strut bar, tinted windows, and mp3 pedals and then asked $20,000 for it.

what did everyone pay for there P5's in canadian dollars?? just wanna know. i checked around and it seemed like i got a good price but i dunno. after all my upgrades and taxes. car has 8km on it fully loaded with all the extras was $27,000 canadian after all taxes and whatnot.

Mine was $25 600 (air/moonroof) with taxes and all but I didn't get the custom upgrades like you did. Mines fully stock.

hello DarkShadows and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to our Club. There are TWO BIG fridge'S in the corner with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. (stash)

make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!! (stash)

Back