FS-ZE Engine

i am sure the intake will fit on this car the only diffrence i think is the internals, just for the US smog tests..are u getting this engine??

Last time I checked, the Injen CAI didn't bolt up to the block smart guy.

But anyway, it'll bolt up, its an intake, you can make it fit.

Astig said:
Last time I checked, the Injen CAI didn't bolt up to the block smart guy.

But anyway, it'll bolt up, its an intake, you can make it fit.

I was responding to the 2nd post in the thread, "the only diffrence i think is the internals" smart guy:rolleyes: I forgive you, it's only your 2nd post here :)

Anyway, the AEM intake fits the fs-ze intake manifold; so, the injen should as well.

eeterp said:

I was responding to the 2nd post in the thread, "the only diffrence i think is the internals" smart guy:rolleyes: I forgive you, it's only your 2nd post here :)

Anyway, the AEM intake fits the fs-ze intake manifold; so, the injen should as well.

It isn't my fault these boards offer nothing for me to reply about.

Although, the numerously repeated brake caliper paint question was excellent! :rolleyes:

Newbie to this forum maybe, but newbie to cars never. I've forgotten more than you'll ever come to know chief.

Mr. Gaylord Focker to you son... and Greg, I have nipples, can you milk me?

Astig said:

I've forgotten more than you'll ever come to know chief.

LOL. What an arrogant statement. I may have to add this to my sig.... Well, we can compare SAT scores if it'll make you feel better ;)

:) :) Thanx guys, And yeah i do plan on buying the engine. Thats going to be the first thing i do for my car. >^_^<

But thanks again!

Back