Page 3 of 625 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Mazda Team?

1999 Honda Civic Si

but if u dont put the same stickers on both side not everyone will see either or ya know what i mean.

"If you have the money, I have the knowledge."(upyours)

P1kaChu Haz P4rts 4 yU0 Captain KRM P5's Avatar
    Donated: $15

2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P

i disagree with the mazda only rule. plus, my dealer treats me super so i cannot complain all that much about that, sorry

Registered Member MazdaspeedZOOM's Avatar

2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Originally posted by NRRfrogmanP5
    yeah that sux ..but i bet they will be like its that gauge pod that makes ur sub tray rattle cause thoes pods violate the warrenty...and then the glove box..well they will prolly ask u if it is stock and look at it for like 5 min then say r u sure it came with the car!!
    Yeah remeber how you joked about them blaming my car's issues on the gauges and gauge pods, well they did. My car was having drivability issues and the turbo wouldn't spool so I took it in and there saying that my car is missing numberous vaccume lines and that the boost gauge and FPR kit are cause the problems.
    MAZDA TEAM OFFICIAL RICE BOY

2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege Sponsored By:

Donated: $10

'16 CX-9 GT

WOW......r u serious?????? please tell me ur jokin...

MAZDATEAM OFFICIAL STALKER OF ZUKU26
    Mazdateam/IL Section Pro Football Pickem 2009 co champ

1999 Honda Civic Si

damn, i knew it was bound to happen to others. what r u gonna do now man?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Originally posted by DevilsSi1481
    damn, i knew it was bound to happen to others. what r u gonna do now man?
    Well I went and looked at it and now there talking about voiding my whole warrenty and all this other crap, the whole story is in another thread here:

/vbb225/show...threadid=28936
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Donated: $5.73
    Unauthorized DOUCHEBAG

hate to say it, but what did you expect? dealerships are fuckin moronic institutions.

1999 Honda Civic Si

^^^Agreed!!!!!!

Donated: $10

'16 CX-9 GT

yupyup

so whats new everyone?

Originally posted by Captain KRM P5
    so whats new everyone?
    Lots of nothing, I got a new turbo timer that i'm excited to install and I think Bry is almost done with his dash project. How are things out by you Ken?

Donated: $5.73
    Unauthorized DOUCHEBAG

so whats new everyone?

check the sig

1999 Honda Civic Si

nice nice Dex, cant wait till its completely done though, its gonna look so awesome!!!

i got the front AWR mount installed - EZ job let me say and damn damn damn what a difference. Even with just the front mount that engine is SOLID. doesn't shake a bit looking in the engine bay. you can feel the power shimmy the chassis just by throttling it at a stop in neutral. idling transfers more vibration to the cabin, but the throttle response and clutch engagement is vastly improved. i think i'll leave the rear mount off - too much of a bitch to install and would make the cabin vibration too unbearable for daily driving. this mod is just a must for any protege owner.

so, anyone who's interested in a protege rear urethane engine mount its up for $ale

nice looking so far bryan!

i got the front AWR mount installed - EZ job let me say and damn damn damn what a difference. Even with just the front mount that engine is SOLID. doesn't shake a bit looking in the engine bay. you can feel the power shimmy the chassis just by throttling it at a stop in neutral. idling transfers more vibration to the cabin, but the throttle response and clutch engagement is vastly improved. i think i'll leave the rear mount off - too much of a bitch to install and would make the cabin vibration too unbearable for daily driving. this mod is just a must for any protege owner.

So i take it this would be a good buy for us MSP guys to? How much did you pay for it and where did you get it from Ken.

And Bryan when you're done with your custom screen in the car we have to get together because if it looks good I'll pay you good money to do one for me, probably a slightly different screen but same concept/

Page 3 of 625 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast