CorkSport.com is MAZDA PERFORMANCE!
CorkSport.com is MAZDA PERFORMANCE!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Spoiler

Registered Member YellowSpeed17's Avatar

2003.5 Blazing Yellow Mica MSP

Oh, I forgot the spray paint on the windsheild saying "Have A Nice Day"

I luv the 2003.5 MSP!!!

Sorry to hear about your car man...thiefs suck, just a bunch of low life scums. It just hurts to see other mess with our cars, especially if you are the type that basically think about your car all the time, keep it clean all the time, and take care of it all the time. I don't know about you guys, but I freakin luv that rear spoiler, looks damn agressive... and the front lip...well...I gotta have that!

Hope everything works out for you buddy and keep "me update"...
    SOLD-2002 White P5 - 5 Speed (and I miss it!)X-tec HID System 7000K/HKS Super Mega Flow/Sparkco Ignition Wires /SunAuto Hyper Ground Wires /CF-Style Tail Lights/Kartboy SS, bushing, and shift knob/MSP Catback Exhaust/Eibach Pro Kit/17" Silver 5Zigen Copse/215/45/17 Dunlop FM901's/Brembo OEM Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors/Rotora Stainless Steel Brake Lines/Axxis Ultimate Brake Pads/Brushed Aluminum Cluster/Polished Aluminum Bezels-from DaveB/Hayame Pro Series Carbon Fiber Pedals/Hayame Floor Mats
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/protege5lava

Current ride...2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT

Boosting is good for you. DiscreetSpeed's Avatar

03 MSP

thats one of the most fucked up things anyone can do.
    sorry about your lose man
    03 MSP - Modded slighty.

Donated: $8.08

02' Sport 20/Familia

dawmmm sorry to hear about your car. hopefully insurance will cover it? hope your car and you are doing better, peace - chris

Former Mazda Owner

Registered Member YellowSpeed17's Avatar

2003.5 Blazing Yellow Mica MSP

The insurance guy is coming monday. I just took the car for a spin and it honestly felt really unstable above 100 mph. It usually doesn't. I hate to say it, but I guess the spoiler makes a difference.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

formerly Midnightracer22 Midnight22's Avatar

'03 Mazda Protege5, 94 Jeep Wrangler

Originally posted by YellowSpeed17
    If I find out who it is I'm gonna take my cordless drill with a 1/2 inch drill bit and put holes in every body panel on their car. Not to mention slash thier tires, sugar in their gas tank, expanding foam in their exhaust, and broken wondows. The windows will have to be last tho cuz they'll be noisy.
    AMEN!!
    Owned
    2003 Mazda Protege5 2.0L (ie chipmunks on steriods) 157k original miles, original clutch (drive it like you stole it)
    - Modifications: AWR front engine mount, removed resonators, Window Mod, Sunroof Mod, Foglight Mod, Blacked Out Headlight Mod, Oil in the Coolant and Coolant in the Oil Mod

1992 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6 - 14k revs ftw

1994 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L work in progress

The spoiler is there for a reason. Everyone doubts its functionality but it really does serve a purpose. You notice all the SCCA cars .... wings.
    Your 1st Turbo'd Renesis .... Bitch
    [IMG]/members/Kenetix/power_rx8_turbo_kit.jpg[/IMG]
    2004 RX-8
    1994 RX-7
    1985 RX-7

MSP, The BLACKNESS!

Man

Originally posted by t3ase
    That sucks. WHY would someone want to do that? Jesus. That's like around my neighborhood, there's a kid behind us egging cars, throwing rocks and breaking windshields, key'ed my neighbors car twice now, paintballed my Dad's car... Jealous stupid mother fux0rs.

I'm sorry. =(
    Thank the Lord for gated communities. I have a new house on the way that will be built a nice *ahem* "upscale" gated development. It will have two 7100 yard golf courses, a nice pool complex, tennis courts, great views, live oaks and cedars, some really cool hiking trails / biking trails, beautiful 1/2 acres lots and up, 12 ft Iron gates, 3100 acres, and 12 security guards. So I can't wait to get my new house done by next summer at the latest, Christmas at the earliest. Allthough I'm in a nice house/neighborhood now. I just like the thought of some dumbass punk getting a good beat down from security before the cops arrive.
    Damn the clunk and praise the Maker

Today is an artificially slow day in other words there is stuff to do but I aint doing it

Powered by Extinct Species.
    #Something out of Something.
    24PSI, Injen CAI, ION, MPI, J&S,
    Perrin FMIC, Delsing Mount, AWR mounts,
    Nick turbo upgrade, Spec-B Suspension,
    NSN diff kit, NSN SpecStage 2+ clutch Kit,
    Ceramic+Dryfilm, Pauter & Aria
    Trunk Monkey and Sidekick Hooker.
    Toby Lives! Nov 11th 07.

hey man that sucks. but there is a bright side to this. Now u can call the mitsubishi dealership and try and score a evo wing with the carbon fiber top. those wings are tight as hell...Damn a thief and praise all MSP owners...We ROCK!
    2003.5 MSP # 1376 Titanium grey carbon fiber altezzas and carbon fiber evo hood. (msptitani

Black Mica MSP

This is slightly off topic, but it has a lot to do with the people being jealous point.

My friend brought his Celica to the boardwalk.. came back a few hours later.. and someone decided to take a (he thinks it was a screwdriver) and slash a line from the front of his headlamp all the way back to the rear of the car.... and when he reached the back of the car... it looks like the screwdriver was stabbed into the rear fender.. the kids paint is ruined.. his headlight is ruined.. his $900 graphics all have to be taken off to get his car repainted... and even if he wanted to put the graphics back on, he'd have to wait a few months for the paint to dry fully. So... it just goes to show that you can't have something nice without someone else wanting to ruin it.

An old pic of his car (before he got 18" rims) can be found in the banner of http://www.jerseyrice.com/

PS. the people who made that site are also a$$holes.
    - MAZDASPEED Protegé #77 -
    Appearance: 2 Sparco Torino 2 Front Seats - Rear Seats Reupholstered With Sparco Material - Door Panels Reuphostered With Sparco Material - Shaved Trunk - Full Buddy Club 2 Body Kit - Evo VIII License Plate Bracket - ViS Carbon Fiber Evo Hood - Sparco Hood Pins - DGM Carbon Fiber Grill - Erebuni Eyelids - APC Euro Style Tail Lights - Headlight Assembly Painted Black - 3" Pilot Fog Lights - Limo Tint
    Audio/Electronics: APEX'i Turbo Timer - Viper 350HV Alarm - Eclipse 55090 DVD Head Unit - DLS Iridium 6.3 Components in Custom Kickpanels - Myron & Davis 8" Monitor in the Dash - Zapco C2K6.0X Amplifier - Optima Red Top Battery
    Performance: DriveShaftShop Upgraded Axles - Rotorworks Front and Rear Rotors - Axxis Metalmaster Brake Pads - Custom 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust - APEX'i N1 Muffler - MAM FMIC - Greddy Type-RS Blow-off Valve - Spec Stage 3 Clutch - Spec Lightened Flywheel - Quiaffe LSD - Kartboy Short Shifter
    Awaiting Installation: 2 12" Image Dynamics IDmax Subwoofers - Zapco C2K9.0XD Amplifier - Zapco C2K2.5X Amplifier - PIAA Ion Crystal H3 Fog Light Bulbs - Mintblue Front Bumper - Mintblue Eyelids - APC Carbon Fiber Hood - DGM CF Mirror Covers - DaveB Brushed Rings

"Don't expect overwhelming power, staggering grip or retina
    damaging brakes. Instead, this car lets you blend acceleration,
    handling and braking into one seamless and very fast dance"

Registered Member

Aw, thanks for the kind words, eX-r8eD. In honor of you and your friend, we decided to do a special update to our site tonite. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.jerseyrice.com

Originally posted by eX-r8eD
    My friend brought his Celica to the boardwalk.. came back a few hours later.. and someone decided to take a (he thinks it was a screwdriver) and slash a line from the front of his headlamp all the way back to the rear of the car.... and when he reached the back of the car... it looks like the screwdriver was stabbed into the rear fender.. the kids paint is ruined.. his headlight is ruined.. his $900 graphics all have to be taken off to get his car repainted... and even if he wanted to put the graphics back on, he'd have to wait a few months for the paint to dry fully. So... it just goes to show that you can't have something nice without someone else wanting to ruin it.

An old pic of his car (before he got 18" rims) can be found in the banner of http://www.jerseyrice.com/

PS. the people who made that site are also a$$holes.
    Jersey Rice.com - Saving the Garden State From The One Crop We Don't Want.

Registered Member

GLA45

hahahahaha
    (rice)
    so true

2007 Black MS3

Damn, I didn't get this much sympathy when someone tried to break into my car and broke that plastic piece on the trunk where the lock is. Still waiting for that part, too ... they took my $108 but aren't in a hurry to get it to me.

In other words, I feel for you. I know exactly how you feel! At least I got the satisfaction of knowing they caught the bastards (and one even died in the car chase!).

This little shitty piece of plastic costs $108 ... imagine what they charge for the spoiler!

Black Mica MSP

Originally posted by JerseyRice
    Aw, thanks for the kind words, eX-r8eD. In honor of you and your friend, we decided to do a special update to our site tonite. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.jerseyrice.com
    Yeh you're welcome.. by the way.. where was ur car at that show? Oh yeh.. it wasn't there. So instead of making fun of a car that won 2nd place at the Nitto Spring Nationals (what you call a "local show" on your site), maybe instead you should show us how nice you car is, instead of making fun of ours. By the way.. what's up with leaving notes on the celica and my other friends lancer?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Mr. 3000

That sucks, Sorry to hear it. I don't know if anyone has said this (Can't read, illiterate) but if you see some fucker with a spicy orange broken off top of a wing.....(getsome) (guns)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast