Stolen Spoiler

Aw, thanks for the kind words, eX-r8eD. In honor of you and your friend, we decided to do a special update to our site tonite. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.jerseyrice.com

eX-r8eD said:
My friend brought his Celica to the boardwalk.. came back a few hours later.. and someone decided to take a (he thinks it was a screwdriver) and slash a line from the front of his headlamp all the way back to the rear of the car.... and when he reached the back of the car... it looks like the screwdriver was stabbed into the rear fender.. the kids paint is ruined.. his headlight is ruined.. his $900 graphics all have to be taken off to get his car repainted... and even if he wanted to put the graphics back on, he'd have to wait a few months for the paint to dry fully. So... it just goes to show that you can't have something nice without someone else wanting to ruin it.

An old pic of his car (before he got 18" rims) can be found in the banner of http://www.jerseyrice.com/

PS. the people who made that site are also a$$holes. :)

Damn, I didn't get this much sympathy when someone tried to break into my car and broke that plastic piece on the trunk where the lock is. Still waiting for that part, too ... they took my $108 but aren't in a hurry to get it to me.

In other words, I feel for you. I know exactly how you feel! At least I got the satisfaction of knowing they caught the bastards (and one even died in the car chase!).

This little bad piece of plastic costs $108 ... imagine what they charge for the spoiler!

dcp_0021.jpg

dcp_0023.jpg

JerseyRice said:
Aw, thanks for the kind words, eX-r8eD. In honor of you and your friend, we decided to do a special update to our site tonite. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.jerseyrice.com

Yeh you're welcome.. by the way.. where was ur car at that show? Oh yeh.. it wasn't there. So instead of making fun of a car that won 2nd place at the Nitto Spring Nationals (what you call a "local show" on your site), maybe instead you should show us how nice you car is, instead of making fun of ours. By the way.. what's up with leaving notes on the celica and my other friends lancer?

That sucks, Sorry to hear it. I don't know if anyone has said this (Can't read, illiterate) but if you see some fucker with a spicy orange broken off top of a wing.....(getsome) (guns)

eX-r8eD said:
Yeh you're welcome.. by the way.. where was ur car at that show? Oh yeh.. it wasn't there. So instead of making fun of a car that won 2nd place at the Nitto Spring Nationals (what you call a "local show" on your site), maybe instead you should show us how nice you car is, instead of making fun of ours. By the way.. what's up with leaving notes on the celica and my other friends lancer?
i sure hope it wasn't that celica that won any awards, unless there is an absolute ton of stuff i'm missing

eX-r8eD said:

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis? My fly ryde was in the parking lot. I had that mad tyte Sunfire near the fence. Want some pictures?

Sorry, no big pics of the above car. We're waiting to reveal it in full glory on the next E-Town update. And that's not my car in case you haven't guessed. There's some soul out there driving around in that... thing... that thinks it looks good.

What note are you talking about? I don't recall leaving any notes on the mentioned cars. Then again, my memory is s***, but what notes?

jred321 said:
i sure hope it wasn't that celica that won any awards, unless there is an absolute ton of stuff i'm missing

I didn't get pictures of the PS2 install with LCD screens in the trunk at E-Town.

I don't understand why you have to judge people for trying to do something different with their cars, it's just a hobby. Not everyone wants to turn their car into a race car.

yep, pretty sick other than the ugly ass wheels. as best as i can tell in the pics, looks like the interior was done very nicely.

YellowSpeed17,
Back to the topic. That happened to you in Morristown? Man I thought that was a better place than Palisades Park (where i used tolive, lots of italian and hispanic ricers). Leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Since you have a driveway, don't you have a garage that you can hide your car in? I have vowed to never buy a new car unless I have a garage to hide it in. Too many idiots in NJ to mess things up, like stolen valve caps, scrape the car and run, keymarks, bump and turns... yep, my MP5 has been the victim of the above.

Good luck on repairs and replacements, would be cool if you can get a lip spoiler like on BMW's and the sportcross.

MadBiker-The house where I live use to have a garage but a couple years before we moved here a truck lost its brakes and destroyed it(my house is at the bottom of a hill). But IMO Morristown isn't a nice place to live. Theres alot of theft and crime. Anyway, the insurance guy came out yesterday and was really cool. He said his son has a Toyaota MR-S with body kit, rims, exhuast, etc. So he knew how I felt and really gave me a break. He gave me enough money to get a new trunk lid, new spoiler, new emblems, and paint and labor. But I was at the body shop today for like 2 hours talking to the guys there and they're gonna try to just bang the trunk lid down so its staright. This way I would save the money for a new trunk lid and paint and I could use that for my deductable. Just wondering if anyone thinks this is a good idea or not? Its not gonna be 100% perfect like it was before but I can live with that.

In your earlier pic I can't see the damage clearly to the trunk, but autobody folks are pretty good at straightening things out, they might do a (cough, excuse the pun) bangup job on it, you know?

And if you're putting on a new/different spoiler (can you put on the MP3 spoiler), it might not standout as much.

Hope to see you and your car at an NJ meet sometime!

Get this one guys. This kid thought I was trying to get with his gf. But I wasnt. cuz shes beat, and I have a gf. So wut did he do, he got one of his "friends" to come jump on the hood of my car when I was working night crew. He couldnt even do it himself! he had a friend do it. If you have a problem with me, take it up with me. Not my car. When I was informed that it was indeed him, I didnt try to retaliate, I notified the police. They matched the scratches in my hood with the prints of his boots, and had him buy me a new hood. :) be smart. dont use revenge.

acually i have seen some pics of some MSP's with out the spoilers and they look tough,
i have been contemplaining in doing this.

Back