Stolen Spoiler

pdub posty pics of it ur msp without.

i was gonna say bro, use this s*** to make ur car dif... get it fixed but try it without the spoiler- could look very clean.

bro.. sucks about your spoiler.. im sure youll see it around town on a teal 93 civic hatchack with altezas a fake cf hood hood squirt lights 2 other spoilers bolted in varios places for downforce.. blue z3 fenders white front kit black sideskirts and primer rear kit with a pea shooter exhaust sticking out wiht a neon underglow kit and a huge tach so he can really get that DX motor rockin..
all motor 18.9 baby. LMFAO
thats how it happens out here in cali. -=(

I don't like it without the spoiler.

dscf0007.jpg

Last edited:
mspeedpro said:
pdub posty pics of it ur msp without.

i was gonna say bro, use this s*** to make ur car dif... get it fixed but try it without the spoiler- could look very clean.

will do.

the car looks very clean. makes the car's profile look lower because the spoiler was so damn high, plus the spoiler colour was a little off from the factory paint which also sucked.

I really feel for you man. My Eclipse GST got stolen right out of the parking lot back in April, and to make it worse, I had just blown my engine, spent 6 months arbitration trying to get the warranty to fix it, lost, paid out of my pocket, then it got stolen 3 months later (hence my titanium msp as a replacement). Anyway just pray that one day you catch one of these guys. Personally if I cought those responsible for stealing my car I honestly would cause serious damage to them. The result would probably be them dead and me in prison.

If I find out who it is I'm gonna take my cordless drill with a 1/2 inch drill bit and put holes in every body panel on their car. Not to mention slash thier tires, sugar in their gas tank, expanding foam in their exhaust, and broken wondows. The windows will have to be last tho cuz they'll be noisy.

I luv the 2003.5 MSP!!!

Sorry to hear about your car man...thiefs suck, just a bunch of low life scums. It just hurts to see other mess with our cars, especially if you are the type that basically think about your car all the time, keep it clean all the time, and take care of it all the time. I don't know about you guys, but I freakin luv that rear spoiler, looks damn agressive... and the front lip...well...I gotta have that!:D

Hope everything works out for you buddy and keep "me update"...:D

dawmmm sorry to hear about your car. hopefully insurance will cover it? hope your car and you are doing better, peace - chris

The insurance guy is coming monday. I just took the car for a spin and it honestly felt really unstable above 100 mph. It usually doesn't. I hate to say it, but I guess the spoiler makes a difference.

YellowSpeed17 said:
If I find out who it is I'm gonna take my cordless drill with a 1/2 inch drill bit and put holes in every body panel on their car. Not to mention slash thier tires, sugar in their gas tank, expanding foam in their exhaust, and broken wondows. The windows will have to be last tho cuz they'll be noisy.

AMEN!!

The spoiler is there for a reason. Everyone doubts its functionality but it really does serve a purpose. You notice all the SCCA cars .... wings.

Man

t3ase said:
That sucks. WHY would someone want to do that? Jesus. That's like around my neighborhood, there's a kid behind us egging cars, throwing rocks and breaking windshields, key'ed my neighbors car twice now, paintballed my Dad's car... Jealous stupid mother fux0rs.

I'm sorry. =(

Thank the Lord for gated communities. I have a new house on the way that will be built a nice *ahem* "upscale" gated development. It will have two 7100 yard golf courses, a nice pool complex, tennis courts, great views, live oaks and cedars, some really cool hiking trails / biking trails, beautiful 1/2 acres lots and up, 12 ft Iron gates, 3100 acres, and 12 security guards. So I can't wait to get my new house done by next summer at the latest, Christmas at the earliest. Allthough I'm in a nice house/neighborhood now. I just like the thought of some dumbass punk getting a good beat down from security before the cops arrive.

hey man that sucks. but there is a bright side to this. Now u can call the mitsubishi dealership and try and score a evo wing with the carbon fiber top. those wings are tight as hell...Damn a thief and praise all MSP owners...We ROCK!

This is slightly off topic, but it has a lot to do with the people being jealous point.

My friend brought his Celica to the boardwalk.. came back a few hours later.. and someone decided to take a (he thinks it was a screwdriver) and slash a line from the front of his headlamp all the way back to the rear of the car.... and when he reached the back of the car... it looks like the screwdriver was stabbed into the rear fender.. the kids paint is ruined.. his headlight is ruined.. his $900 graphics all have to be taken off to get his car repainted... and even if he wanted to put the graphics back on, he'd have to wait a few months for the paint to dry fully. So... it just goes to show that you can't have something nice without someone else wanting to ruin it.

An old pic of his car (before he got 18" rims) can be found in the banner of http://www.jerseyrice.com/

PS. the people who made that site are also a$$holes. :)

Latest posts

Back