Stolen Spoiler

YellowSpeed17

:
2003.5 Blazing Yellow Mica MSP
I got woken up this morning by my mom and she said someone stole your spoiler. At first I thought she was kidding but then I looked outside and it was gone. And whoever took it left the ******* screwdriver on the sidewalk. It looks horrible. They tried to pry the trunk open so there are scratch marks everywhere. Then they only took the top part of the spoiler and left the bases on. But the bases are broken so I can't reuse them. I called in a police report and when the officer came he was all imterested in the car. This Integra passed when we were talking and he said that the Integra had gotten broken into twice in the last 3 months. Guess you can't have nice things here becuase people are jealous. I'll try to post some pics later.

Wow... Thats ummm... ODD! Sorry to hear though. People that steal s*** make me sick because I know I bust my ass to get what I have. Hope insurance helps out with this.

That sucks. WHY would someone want to do that? Jesus. That's like around my neighborhood, there's a kid behind us egging cars, throwing rocks and breaking windshields, key'ed my neighbors car twice now, paintballed my Dad's car... Jealous stupid mother fux0rs.

I'm sorry. =(

Damn, yet another victim of getting jacked for something you worked for. ******* Car theives suck! I remember picking up my brother from school one time, he told me that one of his friends told him that someone wanted to steel my spoiler. I was like, "I wish a muthaphucka would..." :mad:

i can't wait to see how that thing looks on my P5! j/k...sorry to hear that man. it's really sad that there are people out there that would do that. hopefully the insurance people are nice to you. and do you think they could fingerprint the screwdriver?

It's not worth their time, honestly. They may have taken it with them just for "evidence", but they're not going to print a screwdriver for a guy's spoiler.

Yea the cop said he would take the screwdriver but they don't really do anything with it unless it involves people, like a murder or something.

why wouldn't the cop want to try and pull some latent prints off the screwdriver? if the thief has a record he's busted!

Last edited:
because cops are too lazy. Honestly, try getting the law to help you out. it's not easy. And it doesn't seem to matter where you live their all the same ( with a few exceptions. But go 10 above the speed limit and their all over your ass.

Trying to find that one cop that actually cares isn't easy. Most of them just file it, and walk away.

too bad you don't have an orange msprotege, i coulda sold you mine. i just ripped my spoiler off this week becasue i hated it. these cars come with terrible spoilers (2003 & 2003.5). they don't go fast enuff to warrant a ridiculous spoiler like the ones they came with.

anyone wanna buy an orange spoiler?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

DEAL!

with a double spoiler i bet you could drive your speed off a cliff and get wikkid hang time, maybe even float down to the ground.

p-dub said:
too bad you don't have an orange msprotege, i coulda sold you mine. i just ripped my spoiler off this week becasue i hated it. these cars come with terrible spoilers (2003 & 2003.5). they don't go fast enuff to warrant a ridiculous spoiler like the ones they came with.

anyone wanna buy an orange spoiler?

(pukey)

Once again no alarm, an airplane flying over, or thunder would set mine off. Thats when you come out shooting and asking questions later.

Latest posts

Back