$309.00 Ding!!!

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
I ******* hate motherfuckers that open their doors into people's cars...those inconsiderate assholes should be drug into the streets and hung or shot. Normally i park in timbuktu but due to the place i parked i HAD to park next to someone, else walk 1.5miles to the dentist. The ding is like the size of a dime or less, and is a bit scratched to the primer, but it is on the crease of the door near the passenger handle and the dealership wants 309 dollars to fix it! If i ever catch any sonofabitch dingging my door...

yea i got 3 of those fuckers. . . .one of them when i only had my car for a week. . .******* durango. . and the other 2 are from some other crappy and gay SUV

Reminds me of my ding on my drivers door. :mad: Got it two weeks after having the car, but luckily it didn't not take any paint with it.

Link to pic
It is right by the door handle, look at the mailbox and how it is warped.

Sounds like we have about the same dents :mad:
--------
Some have said a dent remover could easily pull it back, so might want to check that. Then worry about getting the paint touched up.

I don't know dry ice but I heard if you use high temp dryer then ding will flaten out

It happened to me too when i was sleeping in the car.
So I got up and checked if there was any dent.
There was a little scratch that nobody could notice well.
He was saying sorry to me over 10 times
I was soooo pissed off but I let him go since the scratch was not that noticable.

offtopic but, hey jayka I think your avatar pic is friend of mine, who is movie star at korea.

I was soooo pissed off but I let him go since the scratch was not that noticable.

**** that i would beat some ass and get insurance info...its expensive as s*** to fix that stuff...i have to see about calling my insurance company and seeing if i can pay the comprehensive deductable which is only 100 dollars

Yeah, and yours seems to be my favorite girl in Korea.
Anyways if she is your friend, hook me up with her :D
I really like the both girls

:D lol she is very pretty and nice
I don't do hook ups ;) why don't you visit chicago, she comes to US every summer and I'll introduce her

the girl or the ding?

Guys,

As for the dings, I got my door dings (two of them) done for a total of $60. I know this guy here in town that could do it for a cheap price.

Now, what about that girl. I agree she is very hot.

You should have kicked that guys azz. Hell call me i'll kick his azz for you. I git three on mine from these damn kids I my apartments. Started to kick there parents azz but my peoples calmed me down.

Maybe you should try pushing it out from the inside of the door. Take the interior crap off and just get something non sharp and push it out gently.

Dentwizard can pull a ding like that with no trouble, i had one exactly like that, on the crease. $70 bucks, you can't even tell it was dented. Just give them a call, these guys know their s***. It will work as long as the paint isn't damaged.

www.dentwizard.com

MP3skaterNC,

Dentwizards, that is where I got mine done. Except they didn't pull it out they pushed it out. I got a really nice deal on my car. I had two quarter size dents, one on the bented-crease and one on the flat surfused of my door. This guy did a wonderful job on it. He told me that he actually was trained at a school focused mainly on door dents (??not sure??) but the bottom line is, it looks good as new.

give them a call at:
1-800-336-8949

heh, u guys r lucky, i have a ding on my rear door pasengers side, then i had the front passenger side of my car keyed, then some fool hit my car with the front of their car with a license plate, then the drivers side rear window rubber gromet on the bottom is missing pieces where someone actually tried to break into my car :wtf:, then my windshield has a crack the size of the state of texas on it, damn trucks can u believe this sh*t :bs: :mad:

Back