KINGWOOD SILVER P5

mp3girly

:
2001 Mazda MP3 #719
Have I got your attention? Hehe.. yeah, HEY, I'M LOOKING FOR THE GUY I MET TODAY AT ARBY'S.. how's it going? I'll say it again, your plates 0wnz0r. Haha.. anyway.. yeah.

HumbleP5

small world, i live in Humble and i think i have seen you around a lot, Blue MP3 right? and was it the guy with chrome tint on his silver P5? i see him around a lot too. allright, just letting you know your message got close, later

Silver P5

Dat me.

I live at Kingwood Lakes Apartments across from the kingwood high school. You'll see my car if you drive on through. And yeah I met you at Arby's, we outta meet again, you seem like a fun girl, I'll show you mine [car] if you show me yours. [car] (Reagen - on AIM : TheRealEquinox)

(In the mods list, the CAI should be here thursday actualy..)

Hey BMX, I think I saw you at a light, that is - if you own a P5. I have a tendancy to throw peace signs at em. Saw a guy in humble at a light near kingwood parkway in a silver P5 too, looked a little on the young-side and figured him for a soon to be modder, that you?

Reagen

Last edited:
What is this "MP3 Place" or "902P5 Beverly Hills"......lol....jk guys:D

Lucky, you guys are all in the same area! :D

Maybe it is because we are right down the street from a mazda dealership, or maybe it is because Kingwood is considered an outpost for rich families to raise their kids in a bubble of safety. Fortunately for me, I paid for my car on my own with no out of pocket money from anyone but me, but I will admit to the fact I had my mother cosign so I could get credit for a low APR....

:D

Equinox said:
Maybe it is because we are right down the street from a mazda dealership, or maybe it is because Kingwood is considered an outpost for rich families to raise their kids in a bubble of safety. Fortunately for me, I paid for my car on my own with no out of pocket money from anyone but me, but I will admit to the fact I had my mother cosign so I could get credit for a low APR....

:D

Exactly, but luckily I didn't need a cosigner.......and while we are all saying "yeah I saw you"...I too Live in Kingwood, and I like to cause trouble on the street. We all need to meet up sometime.

I'm currently checking up on what I would need to do to form a NorthEast Houston MP club. I'll take any suggestions tho

equinox.... how much did solar shade charge for the tint? im just getting dark tint all the way around and i recall a young guy working there telling me 160, that seems fair eh?

Cost for all cars is normaly 189$ all around. Mirror tint (what I have) is 220$. The windshield visor is 20$. If you can get it for 160$ you got a good deal. Also - after they tint, hop in your car and sit by every window, they sometime are off a little and the tint might have a gap from the black border around your windows (aka... no tint along a small edge of a window) They aligned the tint wrong on one of my quarter windows and you could see through the window on the tiniest sliver. They should fix it for free if you see it, but just check it while you are there so they can fix it in like 10 minutes

Also - that young guy might be the owner's son - he likes to embezzel money a lot from the store - I gave him 5$ in cash and he did the 20$ visor in my car for free... He will set you up - but check his work, he is sloppy.

Last edited:
Hey, if you bought your P5 from Randal Reed Mazda - and have leather - the leather was installed by classic upolstery, which is the building attached to Solar Shade.

SWEEEET HEY P5 GUYS!! ^^

Equinox, I didn't know you knew Eric! I came into school on Monday and he was like, "Were you chasing Reagen around?" And I was like, huh? And .. you know him! ^^ That's cooool! kinkbmx, I've probably seen you around before, too.. I'm always looking for P5s because they're the next best thing.. haha..

You guys should stop by Whataburger sometime, I work there, usually on weekends from five to ten PM.. If you do, I can hook you up with some free food or something, lol.. but yeah.. I'll have a nametag on, just look for "Shawn".. hehe

Haha I work across the street from whataburger at PapaJohn's. I'll be sure to stop by after work and get me a bucket'o'fries that whataburger is known for. Mmmm. Also I can hook you up with 75% off anything there if you find me.

Also yeah, I first read this post as Eric was looking over my shoulder - he nuts but yeah I know him enough to know not to give him caffeine.

Reagen

Latest posts

Back