Got my MSP today!!

jersey_emt

:
04 MSM #1089
After a long series of signatures, I drove off the lot with my new Titanium MSP this afternoon!

All I have to say is, damn...I can't wait until this thing is broken in so I can open it up.

:):):):D

Congradulations and I know what you mean, I am still waiting for the P5 to break in.

Congradulations...I see you live in WoodBridge...I live in Sayreville...My girlfiend lives in Woodbridge...How do you like it?

I know of 2 mazdaspeeds right next to her house..One orange..and one titaniums...She lives on Church St..

Chas

P.S. if ya want to meet up...shoot me an email
acidbbg@aol.com

Cool! I just picked up a my new one tonight... Unfortunately, there were some problems that delayed me getting it the day of... I bought the one off the showroom floor, a Black Mica '03. I had 6 MPS' to pick from, every color, every year. If you need an MPS and want a great deal, let me know.

Unfortunately, a guy at the dealership jumped the car but, put the charger on backwards and shorted out a bunch of stuff. So, I had to wait for it all to get fixed before I could pick it up. In the meantime, I was driving an identical MPS.

Tonight on the way home, the blinkers didn't work. So, the salesman is coming to pick it up tomorrow and will drop off a titanium one for me to use while it's in the shop.

This car is a blast. Very enjoyable.... other than the shorting issue.... If it doesn't get fixed, I'll be pissed but, I think it'll be fine.

Congrats to you, I know how you feel!

CarlM2 said:
Cool! I just picked up a my new one tonight... Unfortunately, there were some problems that delayed me getting it the day of... I bought the one off the showroom floor, a Black Mica '03. I had 6 MPS' to pick from, every color, every year. If you need an MPS and want a great deal, let me know.

Unfortunately, a guy at the dealership jumped the car but, put the charger on backwards and shorted out a bunch of stuff. So, I had to wait for it all to get fixed before I could pick it up. In the meantime, I was driving an identical MPS.

Tonight on the way home, the blinkers didn't work. So, the salesman is coming to pick it up tomorrow and will drop off a titanium one for me to use while it's in the shop.

This car is a blast. Very enjoyable.... other than the shorting issue.... If it doesn't get fixed, I'll be pissed but, I think it'll be fine.

Congrats to you, I know how you feel!
It's MSP (MazdaSpeed Protege) not MPS (Mazda Protege Speed). :D

woodbridge? whered u buy from, Open Road in Edison? im down here in Old Bridge, we should all have a Jersey meet! btw, CONGRATS!

I picked it up from Sansone on Rt. 1&9 on Rahway (mostly because my father bought his last car from them, and they give $100 if you 'refer' a friend to the dealership...and my dad offered to give me the $100).

A Jersey meet would be great!! I've noticed there's quite a few of us around the central NJ area.

Congats on the purchase, All you have to do is read my sig and you see what I think of the Titanium paint job! Hope you love your ride as much as I love mine!

t3ase said:
It's MSP (MazdaSpeed Protege) not MPS (Mazda Protege Speed). :D

HAHAHA! Sorry about that, just my crazy dslxeyia...oops dyslexia.

I got my car and none of the turn signals work and the sub appears to be off as well. They must've blown some serious fuses/relays and/or whatnots. Salesman's on his way to get it to fix it.

-C

244 miles on the clock.. the other black one had similar miles. I liked the idea of getting the one on the showroom floor since it had been kept inside for 5 months vs. the other which was outside during that time. Also, when I drove it, it seemed smoother. The first black one I drove had some hesitation in second gear... but, after driving it a few days, it didn't happen again. Also, the radio was messed up on the outside black one.

If they hadn't put the battery leads on backwards, I think it would've been OK. But, now they need to replace whatever they broke.

Back