AGR#7's signature.

t3ase

Banned
Contributor
Okay guys, I'm up here at Mazda waiting for my car and two customers saw AGR's signature and told the service guy. I'm now being kicked off of the computer.

Thanks go out to you people who cannot respect others who access this site through places other than their homes. :mad:

i know you will get a buncha people saying turn off the sig's but i dont think thats the right answer. Even people accessing it from home don't want to see that stuff. Some people have kids, and most people have legit and nice sig's so why should we miss out on there's because yours is semi-unapprotpraite? Eh tough topic, I feel for ya bro.

t3ase said:
Okay guys, I'm up here at Mazda waiting for my car and two customers saw AGR's signature and told the service guy. I'm now being kicked off of the computer.

Thanks go out to you people who cannot respect others who access this site through places other than their homes. :mad:

Ya big dummy!!! You should have been out test driving an RX-8 - not hanging around on the PC!!! (rofl)

Your at Mazda looking around in the internet? Hmpf never tried that before normally I just sit in their cars and play around.

Also if the sigs are a problem just don't run the window wide open. I keep mine at half size and just scroll. That way I can read messages and not have the sigs being seen for long.

Sooo Greg can we start getting pics of your car collection again? Those were far more enjoyable than the pics :)

REMillers said:

Sooo Greg can we start getting pics of your car collection again? Those were far more enjoyable than the pics :)

Ohhhhh; I don't know RE. I am pretty heartbroken over this whole mess...:'(

:'( I'm not since most are saved already :)

Then I guess I shouldn't tell you I have had no luck finding the Arizona indy car cans :(
But the search conts....

REMillers said:
:'( I'm not since most are saved already :)

Then I guess I shouldn't tell you I have had no luck finding the Arizona indy car cans :(
But the search conts....

.....see thread above. (It would be great if you do find some of those cans - just let me know)

Oh my gosh. This is the first time I've seen Greg's sig down to less than half my screen... :rolleyes:

We need a rule... 250 pixels or less............ We NEEEEEEEEED A RULE!!!!! I'm sick of missing out on everybody's sig.

AGR, I dont have a problem with you.. but I have to admit sometimes your sig and avatar along with your constant need to post random polls pisses me off. I am not the kind of person to b**** you out in a reply of your posts with something hateful, but I thought I would tell you. You give a lot of important information around here and the occasional poll or off topic post is nice, but not a ton in a single day. I like that you changed your sig back to your car collection, I still think changing your avatar would be nice. I come here for information on our cars, not to look at half naked pics of girls none of us are ever going to get with. Join a forum for JLH if you really need to talk about her or look at her.

I appreciate you changing the sig back, Thanks.

His sig had some pics of Jennifer Love-Hewitt in some underwear. Really nothing to extreme, but I can see some sales people at a dealership having a problem with it. I agree with setting some ground rules for avatars pics and pics in sigs.

I want to say that I did not post this in order to get anyone in trouble or to start anything. It simply is not cool that I try to use the free online access at the dealership to get on here and chek new posts and try to find the posts about people's I/C pipes breaking and get kicked off because of some women in a signature. Not only was it quite embarassing, but I had just been talking to the manager about my car, the salesman there that once put me off, and just general B/Sing to get on his good side. Then someone complains because they see a kid on the computer and images of partially clothed women.

All I ask is for others to be a bit respectful and tasteful when adding things like signatures, avatars, etc. Many people have commented on getting in in trouble at work due to the images and I feel people are getting a bit "loose" about the images they post here.

Remember guys, this is a forum about Mazda vehicles. There are appropriate "Photo/Video" and "Off Topic" sections to be used when needed.

Gracias.

Last edited:
nope i know u didnt want to get anyone in trouble and no one will be. i took it upon myself. this site needs some cleaning up, and ive been meaning to talk to admins about it. no one will get in trouble, we'll just ask to remove inappropriate images.

i dont like it either. everyone knows where to go to get those kind of pics...

APEXistud said:
His sig had some pics of Jennifer Love-Hewitt in some underwear. Really nothing to extreme, but I can see some sales people at a dealership having a problem with it. I agree with setting some ground rules for avatars pics and pics in sigs.

Oh, OK
I guess it isn't so offensive, but, again, see the point of view of the sales people in the dealer ship,

on the forum protegeclub.com, they (adminstrators...sp?) applies rules and regulations on what to put on and the size and content. So far, it is working well, and it might be a good idea to put that too in here.....

AGR #11#26#27.............love your avatar!:D

Apexistud................love the MP3 springs......ZoomZoom!!!!
Hope the springs you have are working well
Elemental59347...............Wuzup?:cool:

What?! What chawl dawgs want?! Check it..
Yo, I be givin muh shoutz to da pimp moderata,
Da one dat be gettin da nitrous spraya,
Deletin all da mudda fuccin' Mazda hatas,
PHAudio be da on to take ya..
Word!

Back