A funny thing happend this weekend...I had to post this..

Every morning when I get out of my gated complex, I sort of dart into the mainstreet going one way. No cars there usually, and it is more like a service road to the mainstreet. But anyhow I use these early morning Gs to wake me up. Now since we all know our cars can pull those kind of stunts. Some onlookers don't.:p Heh, heh. This guy who lives in my complex owns a Mustang GT, always growling his ride like he means buisness. I know he watches me when we both leave for work. This sunday morning the dude tries what I do every morning and jumps the median and ends up on the other opposite lane....Mann....the sound of the bottom scraping on the median was nasty. Then the fool was so scared, he jumped the median again to get back into the lane he strayed from. Tore his junk up again, what was this fool thinking. Left tire marks and scratches all over the median a tell tale sign of his talent. I was just standing by my window in my condo overlooking the service street enjoying a bright morning when this occured.:D

That's some funny s**t! Even funnier that he probably thinks nobody saw him screw up. You oughtta go over and ask how his car's doing after the run in with the median next time you see him. Watch his face turn red and laugh. :)
:cool:

Back