FOR SALE - 2002 Mazda Protege5 MP5 P5

gassett

Looking to sell my 2002 Mazda Protege5 MP5 P5. I have owned it for 3 weeks now and I can't get comfortable in the car. Yes I took it for a test drive before I bought it. To view the window sticker click <a target="_blank" href="http://homepage.fcgnetworks.net/gassett/protege5/images/protege5_window_sticker.pdf">here</a>. Selling price $15,950 The mileage is at 1600+/-. Email me for more information <a href="mailto:gassett@aavid.com">gassett@aavid.com</a>

Last edited:
Exactly why can't you get comfy in your ride. Is it the seating position? Theres plenty of adjustment for the drivers seat including lumbar support and height adjustment.

The seat just doesn't feel comfortable on my lower back. I have adjusted the seat in every which way. What I find myself doing is making an adjustment about every 15 minutes to change my seating position. Don't get me wrong, the car is a very fun car! But I don't want to spend the next few years complaining.

Ask the Mazda dealer from where you purchased it. I sold my '02 P5 (midnight blue) back to the dealer for a good price. They did all of the paperwork, and I got a ride home.

Back