i walked into a pep boys today...

fLyPiNoY7

Return of the Evil Monkey
:
2003 Sunlight Silver Protege5
...and i saw an entire aisle of ricer products...they even sell the gt-r badge that should only be on skylines!...weird how i walked in there to find stuff for my p5 (clear corners, wire harness, wax), and all i see is an aisle full of giant fart cans, huge wing kits, and anything else considered rice...

but since that was a bit off topic, does anyone know where i can find the meguiars micro fiber wipes, the celica clear corners i need for the how-to project, and the wiring harness so i can put in my head unit?

Wal-Mart for the wipes maybe
Auto salvage yard for the celica clear corners maybe
and a stereo shop for the wiring harness or the net. Try ebay for all of this too if your comfortable with net buying.

Also a bit off topic, but sue me. The other day, I was driving along, minding my own business in my Neon (96 sport 5 speed) and this mustang pulls up next to me. I knew this car. I had seen it at the local rice shop many times while i drove by as quickly as possible so as to avoid having my car be influenced. Anyway, i had heard he had a fast car, and i knew a mustang could beat me anyway, but i figured, 'why not.' So I rolled down my window and asked him to race, and he said sure, and when the light turned green, he stalled out. After about 10 seconds of victory, he blows by me and totally destroys me. (Turns out he has a super on there) But apparently he's just one of those ricers who has speed too, because after hapassed me, I saw the funniest thing ever. On the back of his car is a Cobra R badge, a GT-R badge (huge one), a Type-R (Integra) badge, and an Si-R badge, along with the MUSTANG GT cut into the bumper from the factory. I nearly stalled I was laughing so hard.

Back