leather seat... what to use

NAYo2002

I have leather seats on my P5 and they are still really clean but I want to use something on it to protect it from UV rays.

I'm wondering what I should use. I heard ArmorAll will just look nice a few days after you put it and then it starts messing them up.

I want to use something that just cleans and protect with no negative effects. I've seen some cars that are a few year old with leather seats and they don't look pretty.

P5 leather seats are tight fitted and I want to keep the firmness.

I also have some wrinkles from sitting sideways while cleaning the inside of my windshield and want to get rid of it.

What should I use? I want something that won't start messing up the seats after a few years. Thanks in advance.

Would Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes be a way to go since my leather is perforated? I'm not sure if the foam and the cream will get in the holes.

Lexol pH to clean the seats and then Connolly Hide Food to condition. Its one of the best combos on the market for leather seats. Both products can be found online.

Pe@ce

I use the Meguiars wipes regularly and they help keep it looking good, But I also periodically use the regular Meguiars Gold Class leather conditioner. I don't think the stuff from the wipes would clog up the holes or anything. I havae Katzkin seats not the stock leather with perfs so I don't know for sure though.

I use the armor all LEATHER wipes and they work great. And they are only a few bucks. BTW... don't use the turtle wax leather wipes because the material of the wipe is not very good.

Also.. I tried the cream and it got into the holes of the seat. Pain in the ass to get out. Yeah I'm a Dork. I admit it :D

Back