Stock MP5 1/4 mile time???

I have a animated GIF of a MP5 at a drag strip, and it USED to show the time he got. But for some reason now it's messed up. But if I remember right it was like 17.2? Don't know the specifics though auto/manual or stock/modded.

well i always get slack when i post this, but here i go again:

16.7 stock with manual

mags and other guys can't seem to break low 17's

Wow, if I get a P5 that can break into the 16's stock, I'll be a happy camper :cool:

Man, that's sad for me to say considering the Dakota R/T I have now ran a 15.12 bone stock..............sigh..............oh well :(

What's even sadder is my 97 Avenger ES V6/auto I had was hard pressed to break into the 16s too! :p

Most Protege5's stock will run in the low 17's in the quarter while breaking into the 16's is, yes, a reality.

well...the dakota's have a v6 right?? totally different story...we're talking 4bangers here...v6 have got gobs of low down torque....from what i've heard the p5s can break into 16 by simply adding an intake...bone stock i think we're gonna be talking consistent low 17s

Yes, SOME Dakotas have V6's. Mine happens to have a 5.9 liter 360 cu. in. V8 :eek: :D Torque you say? Lots of it. 345 lb-ft worth :cool: and the gas mileage to go with it :p

V8...V6...what's the difference...my point was that with either engine the dakota's should be faster then the MP5s...haha...i used to have an oldsmobile with a V8...i loved that gas mileage....11mpg...yeah baby...so glad to get a japanese car that gets decent mileage

Back