Moved: Too many damn moved threads.

uclap5

Contributor
:
Big Blue Bus
the p5 forum is being sucked dry by the moved threads :p

things like the postert kit which is plenty fine in this forum because it has p5 specific parts is moved. the "nice little speaker upgrade" post is moved when it speaks specifically of p5 parts (spare subwoofer).

If everything were moved like they are in the p5 forum the mazdaspeed forum would be entirely distributed between forced induction, suspension, and flamewars ;)

come on mods, stop moving everything, the p5 forum is starting to feel dead, its not like there are alot of post on it anyway.

Last edited:
if its an AUDIO question it belongs in the AUDIO forum....

if its a PERFORMANCE question it belongs in the PERFORMANCE forum....

if its something to do with body kits its an APPEARANCE forum item....

if its a wheel/rim/suspension quesiton it belongs in the WHEEL/RIM/SUSPENSION forum....

and if people would just post their threads in the correct forum to begin with the mods would have to spend so much time moving things around so that it was all organized....and could spend more time answering quesitons

THAT is why we have all the different sections...so that if that is your area of interest then you don't have to wade through all the stuff that doesn't matter...

IF that were not the fact....then we would only have ONE forum for each type of car and nothing else.....

Do you think we enjoy moving threads? lol Now go clean up your room young man.

Well said Mr. Sir Nuke

i have also been noticing the recent 'trend.' it does suck because the p5 board seems dead. maybe the mods could just let some threads slide once in a while ;)

yes i am well aware of your sticky sir nuke.

But still, its like there are NO p5 specific topics unless you start talking about the hatch or the roof rack :rolleyes:

let the threads be.

IF that were not the fact....then we would only have ONE forum for each type of car and nothing else.....

::COUGH COUGH:: Mazdaspeed forum ::COUGH COUGH::

Sir Nuke, I tip my hat to you for all the hard work of keeping the Protege 5 forum clean...

Speaking of moving threads to their correct forum. Someone need to move pretty much all of AGR#7's threads to the off-topic forum. As a matter of fact a lot of threads in the Mazdaspeed forum need moving.

i agree with uclap - i like posting in this forum because the people that respond here are normally mp5 owners...what IS the purpose of the mp5 forum then? just asking questions about buying them?

my job gets tough when people post in the MSP section just using it for page views when it doesnt have ANYTHING to do with the MSP. UGH!

APEXistud said:
Speaking of moving threads to their correct forum. Someone need to move pretty much all of AGR#7's threads to the off-topic forum. As a matter of fact a lot of threads in the Mazdaspeed forum need moving.

Might as well make his automated, unless it finds "I love my MSP", "boost controller" or "10psi" in the message text :p.

Chris

i understand pdh but this wasnt in or had anything to do with msp...this is people talking about their p5's

uclap5 said:
the p5 forum is being sucked dry by the moved threads :p

things like the postert kit which is plenty fine in this forum because it has p5 specific parts is moved. the "nice little speaker upgrade" post is moved when it speaks specifically of p5 parts (spare subwoofer).

If everything were moved like they are in the p5 forum the mazdaspeed forum would be entirely distributed between forced induction, suspension, and flamewars ;)

come on mods, stop moving everything, the p5 forum is starting to feel dead, its not like there are alot of post on it anyway.

Speaker upgrades are in NO WAY P5 specific. The MSP uses the same damn speaker loactions and the front speakers are shared by all proteges. The only even close to specific is that sub that MANY more people then just P5 owners want to know about. Not to mention have the audio topics that come up in here have already been discussed at length in the audio section.

I can not speak for the other threads moved but i have full confidence in Joe to make the correct desicion based on a threads subject matter.

Stop trying to hide form MSP owners in here!
(rofl)

I've noticed this for awhile now. I see plenty of threads that have to do with P5's, but since they happen to mention something dealing with performance, appearance, or audio, they automatically get moved. It's not the P5 forum is overactive anyway. If it mentions the P5, just let it be.

It has nothing to do with what is being "mentioned but what is the CORE subject matter. If the question pertains to the speakers, sub or deck in the car then those question are not specific.

Think of it this way what if there was a known issue with the factory radio and there is, but every section only had it posted uin there own area and nothing int the audio sections. Fairly repeditive and useless if you ask me. Same goes for anyhting else. Each section is clearly labeled and organized to better contain the proper information.

There is no need to have the same information in 5 illogical places when 1 logical one is available.

uclap5 said:
yes i am well aware of your sticky sir nuke.

But still, its like there are NO p5 specific topics unless you start talking about the hatch or the roof rack :rolleyes:

let the threads be.

roof racks are actually apperance mods....

seriously every thread in EVERY forum should be moved into the other forums. we shouldnt even have model specific forums then. All the hesitation problems for msps can be put into performance or forced induction, all questions about the mp3 stereo can be put into audio, etc.... to the point there is no need for model specific forums.

frankly with the way the p5 forum is run it doesnt need to exist.

Back