arizona people-thoughts on superior racing development

natedizzle

:
2002.5 Protege ES
i was just wondering if any of the arizona people have ever dealt with SRD or know anyone who has? what are your opinions on them and/or the work they do?

They're alright.

I have always prefered Apex Motorsports in Tempe. I am biased though, my friend Ben owns the store. :D

SRD *tried* to install a harness in my last car, and I firmly believe that they didn't do it right. I spent 2 hours redoing almost everything they did...

-Danny

well I have no experience with either one Nate. You still looking for a place to get your springs installed?

what kind of work does apex do? Within 2-3 months I plan on having custom cams gorund and some headwork done and am currently looking for a reputable place to do it.

Most of the work I do with my dad though, since he is a tech at the jaguar facility out in Witman(207th ave & beardsley) and we live at I17 and bell area.

DAVE THE INSTALLER IS AWSOME WE SEND A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOKING FOR TURBO'S AND PARTS WE DONT CARRY TO THEM GREAT GUYS !!!!! A++

i had all of my work done there i love the guys that work there and there service they camne in on there day off too finish my turbo set up joe and mike the owners are really good guys one of the salesmen jeff is also very cool.

Back