My Dealer's Got Nerve UPDATE

mooS mooS

Contributor
:
Classic Red P5 / Silver Streak Mica Scion tC
ugh... I really can't believe these people

first they put me through all that BS from this morning ...

see: " My Dealer's Got Some Nerve "

and now, they give me a call at 7:30 in the evening, to tell me that my Loan's approved, and it's gonna be 30 bucks a month

CHEAPER ... than previously agreed upon

I can't believe these people .....
:D

( watch your shoes... I'm dripping sarcasm ... yes, I'm very happy .... ahhhhhh the rules of Karma ... gotta love it )

*waiting for the inevitable " I Told you so from Mr. Conscience - Ist MP3 in NH * ... heh :p

yeah.. sorry about all the spaces... was going for the Dramatic forum drumroll

but yeah... 30 bucks a month cheaper than what was originally agreed upon as our monthly payment, so I'm pretty much getting the extended 6y 100K mazda-direct warranty for free ...

argh... so much for Modding

They didnt change your term did they, or any other of the numbers involved in the contract. Car sales are all about moving around numbers...you might want to double check the paperwork to make sure they're not trying to screw you on the other numbers....

mooS mooS said:
yeah.. sorry about all the spaces... was going for the Dramatic forum drumroll

but yeah... 30 bucks a month cheaper than what was originally agreed upon as our monthly payment, so I'm pretty much getting the extended 6y 100K mazda-direct warranty for free ...

argh... so much for Modding
Extended warranty, NO THANKS. Please dont take it. You have no idea how hard it is to prove the part broke because of a flaw in the motor and not "driver error." Go in at 80K and tell them your clutch is slipping:
"Been driving it too hard. Gonna cost you."

Strut springs are shot:
"Driving it too hard. Gonna cost you."

Timing issues are causing knock:
"Driving it to hard." (Noticing a pattern?) "Gonna cost you."

If you save up the money you would have paid for the extended warranty you have a downpayment on a new car, a nice sized one. Besides, I encourage you to actually READ the extended warranty. It is NOT the same warranty you have for 3/50K extended. It is a LIMITED EXTENDED WARRANTY.

Just my experience.

Mine did the same thing to me. I told them I couldn't go higher than $400/month. They said the best they could do was $415. (I agreed) Then later they came back and said that that day was the last day of the rebate period and they could do $385 a month.

my salesman and i agreed on a price with the 0% for 48 months (which my fiancee and i qualified for) then 20 minutes later, i go into the finance office and the finance guy tells me 'i had to pull some strings cause they almost didnt give you the 0% offer.' im thinking wtf? my salesman and i completely agreed on a price and this ass clown is trying to take credit and say he 'pulled some strings.' did he want a cookie or something? dealerships are evil................

but i wish they would take money off of my payment :)

Back