South Jersey Reprazent!! This Saturday's IREV. Wanna Join the South Jersey Pack?

PFUNK5

:
2003 Laser Blue P5
After reading both Forums on the IREV, it Looks like we got a lot coming on for saturday! For those of us who doesn't know, there will be a pre-meet for anybody in the Philly/South Jersey/Delaware, etc. We'll be meeting either at Maple Shade Mazda, or across from it in the plaza, at 2PM. From there we will leave to go to the meet as a pack.

The South Jersey/Philly/Delaware crew, consists of (so far):

1. JMDPRO5
2. PFUNK5 (myself)
3. Pro Fiz
4. Micah
5. Liv2ride21 (90% sure he can make it)
6. Acidbbg
7. perfworks
8. Babygirl (Delaware)
9. COQUI258 (Philly)

We will be leaving our premeet around 2PM at Maple Shade, and most likely will be taking 295N to the NJ Turnpike..

For those of you who live in South Jersey/Delaware/Philly/Etc. and would like to meet up with us for the PRE-MEET, check out the NJ P5's Headcount forum for more info.

For those of you who would join our pack for the ride and live in Central Jersey, or "somewhere on the way but not too far out to stray away from our destination"...definitely post something up on the "NJ P5's Headcount" forum too.

I'm sure none of us will have a problem with another family member join in on our parade.

We could probably meet at a rest stop somewhere on the Turnpike and pick you up.

Of course, this has to be really organized, and some of us will have to swap cell phone numbers, and keep in good communication. So if anybody is interested, please let me or anyone on the list know!

This is my first meet too, and I'm very excited about it. I can't wait to meet everybody...

Sorry for the babble!

Karl PFUNK5
Aol: Destroyerofdrums

Hey PFUNK. Are we meeting across the dealeship at 2 because it said that we are leaving at 2. I say that we all get there by 2-230 and leave around 3 to be at Secaucus at 4. Anybody else with anymore ideas. Thanks
Jason

JMDPRO5 said:
Hey PFUNK. Are we meeting across the dealeship at 2 because it said that we are leaving at 2. I say that we all get there by 2-230 and leave around 3 to be at Secaucus at 4. Anybody else with anymore ideas. Thanks
Jason

Oh my bad, did I say that? Crap, and I looked over what I typed like a billion times! Yeah that sounds good. Yo Jay, on your Red P5 do you have a chrome roof rack? I saw a red P5 today at Sage Diner (one of the diners on 73).

By the way, whats the status on you getting off work early?

Karl :nod:

heh..im thinkin about going to mapleshade from toms river just to chill with you guys! its an hour out of the way..but who cares!

The status is 90%. I only work like 2 minutes away and if I can get one of your cell numbers to call just in case, then I can do that but im pretty sure ill be there by 2.:D
Jason

GREAT NEWS!!!!.......I just talked to my boss (shes letting me off)and im going to meet up at the plaza across from the dealership 100%. Ill be there @ 2. See you all there. Thanks
Jason

I think Im going to Maple Shade to meet with the crew...That would be ridiculoous for you to do..youd be driving like 2 hrs out of your way..

Phat now that makes the list at:

1. JMDPRO5
2. PFUNK5 (myself)
3. Pro Fiz
4. Micah
5. Liv2ride21 (90% sure he can make it)
6. Acidbbg
7. perfworks
8. Babygirl (Delaware)
9. COQUI258 (Philly)
10. Kza

Any Mas Amigos?

Put me down as 50/50, cause I'm not sure what's going on this weekend yet. I play it day by day. If I do, I'll be coming through Tacony Palmyra bridge with Babygirl and whoever else.

I would too ... but I'll be recovering from a hangover, and I've been itching to install the new struts and springs into my baby. (uhm)

Reminder: Tickets are around 19 bones, 17 with somekind of coupon. If I were you guys, bring some cash or buy em' online...hopefully they're not sold out at the door if anybody decides to buy them then.

Online where? This is my first meet, so I have no clue what I'm doing. Can someone fill me in!? What happens at the meet?

thanks for the link, but I still don't know what goes on, i guess i'm one dumb noob! Can someone please just fill me in on what to expect?

Coqui258 said:
thanks for the link, but I still don't know what goes on, i guess i'm one dumb noob! Can someone please just fill me in on what to expect?

Hot Import Cars, Aftermarket Parts/Companies, Contests, Hot Models, and when we get there...a s*** load of P5's reprazentin'! Did I mention hot models?

Karlos!

Oh Karl.. no you didnt leave my ass out!!! I have and ES not a P5.. geeze being the ONLY GIRL and the ONLY SEDAN.... what am i gonna do!!! you made me cry!!!(sad1)

Back