OK! Ohio Meet is tomorrow!(Columbus)Who is going?

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
Looks like its gonna be a beautiful day tomorrow after a possible early morning shower!So Who is coming to the meet for sure?
I know that I am coming up along with two other members from here in Dayton.Anyone else fron the Dayton or surrounding areas want to roll up to Columbus with us tomorrow morning?If so PM me and i'll get you some info!
We will be leaving Dayton and heading there at about 11am.
If you got a Mazda and are not doing anything tomorrow feel free to join us!

Here is a link with the info!
http://msprotege.com/vbb225/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19459

Lata,Matt:D

Matt, Hook me up where you guys are meeting, Maybe Ill drive down. It looks like our drags night might be cancelled and I can roll down for a few hours to meet you all. :D

I can mapquest it, and if its under 4 hr drive, Ill roll out :D

Hey Craig,Check the other post for the location and address!If you are gonna come on out,hit me up on my cell and let me know!I think you have the number??

On a side note,My D/P will be sitting at my house when I get home tonight so i'll let you know how it looks!:D

ForceFed...

are you taking 33 to Columbus?? I might run into ya'll. I'm coming from Lima. I'll be talking 117 until it intersects with 33.

I'm there rain or shine

hopefully the rain will hold off. I'd like to have a clean car for the meet. If you get lost call me 614.286.1641

Latest posts

Back