Lets Go Nets!!!!

saided18

Contributor
Damn they tied thew series at 2-2. they are the best team every. lol not. i don't know if they can win the series or not. what do you gusy think?

i hate the kings with a passion. the only other team i hate more is the lakers. oh how sweet it was to see Kobe crying. how sweet it is!

i want the nets to win only because the spurs just won the title in '99

i like the nets because they are a TEAM, even though jason kidd is a superstar, he doesnt take 40 shots per game. he works hard to make everyone around him better..........the perfect team player.

i think he was robbed for mvp. sure tim duncan is the man, but kidd is the most VALUABLE to his team. without him, the nets are a first round loser.

also, san antonio has good young talent. they will be around a few years. parker is 21, ginobili is a rookie, duncan is still young, they have the core to build on.

the nets on the other hand may lose jason kidd. kenyon martin is still developing (his temper, anyway), and mark my word, richard jefferson will be one of the best in a year or two. the problem is will they be able to keep them if kidd leaves?

oh, go bulls............hey at least one of the jerrys left, so there is some hope.

if they loose to the spurs then i think kid will leave. and that would be a shame. i hope the nets win but it will be hard!

Back