Ground Control

AnthonyO3

:
Mazda "Blue" Mp3
Right now I have the Ground control coilovers. In the front I have them slammed all the way down, but in the back, there are about half way. Just picture the fender being right over the tire, with about a finger space front and back in between tire and fender. My question is, I plan on getting the AutoEx front lip, how much of a clearence do ya'll think I am going to have? I was also thinking about going with the Tein springs, but with the AutoEx how much of a clearence will I have with the springs? Oh yea, one more question what kind of sideskirts and back bumper think would look the best on a Mp3 with the AutoEx lip and grill?
Any pics will be greatly appreciated.
(bluemp3)

w/ the AE lip, take your current setup and remove about 2" from the front lip.......that's what the lip will do for front clearance..........based on my setup (dropped probably about 1.5" front and back), i was clearing about 4" in the front and as a result dusted the lip when i got out of my driveway when they were working on the road resurfacing in my area.......fixing it up right now....... :(

Latest posts

Back