how often do you all come on here???

• Thread starter <doesnt matter>
  • Start date
D

<doesnt matter>

:D i am just wondering and for my own reasons...cunducting a servey to see how many people come in here and check this place out please list your self as #1, then #2, and #3 on your replys and so on and so forth......... :D

well i would have to say this is the weirdist thing i have seen posted in here since i have been reading this site.......

i am on here ever couple of hours 5 days a week cause i am at work and have nothing to do.....!!!!!!

well there you go mystery person...??? :eek:

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: 4DRMP5ATR ]

I just found the site, so I'll prolly be here everyday from now on. :D

# 3

I check this place daily, usually about 3-4 times(work is kinda boring to keep my interest!)

I am on here at least once a day, sometimes even more. I love my P5 and I like to see what all the topics are about. Even though I haven't contributed much so far, I enjoy reading what everyone has to say. ;)

I check about every couple of hours. The site is turning into a good MP5 resource.

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: gene in cincinnati ]

"I check about every couple of hours. The site is turning into a good MP5 resource."

Great to know, I'm very happy you guys are enjoying the site and finding it useful. Remember the more the better, so please let everyone know about the site!!! :D

Stay tuned for more...

[ 02-01-2002: Message edited by: Antoine ]

#6 I guess.

I check here regularily but there isn't too much going on yet :)

I check about ever day. It's always fun to get on a board near it's begining, then you get to see how it grows and what sort of community you get from it. I've done this with both Probetalk.com and MX6.com. I'll probably become more active after I get my P5 in the middle of this year adn go up to 2-3 times a day.

You just think of me as a number, don't you? ;) :D
So #9, I check every day and try my best to share what resources I've got available to me, and sometimes pick someone else's brain.

Once a day. Don't really have the time to do it more

Mike

Lucky #13

I'm on here about once or twice a day during the week. Not usually on the weekend. Although I've had problems accessing the board during the mornings sometimes.

Thom

I am on here about once or twice a day, its my homepage~!!!

cool nice to see you guys answer my topic thankx and keep up the good conversations...........

hehe

im here atleast 6 hours a day in and out because work is stressfull that i need to surf the net all day to maintain myself sane.

# 16

I am new to this forum, I check protegeclub.com forum often as well. I be on here everyday from now on, usually late night.

I too am new here...this is just ONE of a few boards I frequent....I get in here at least two or three different times during the day...and then again a few times at night...ya just gotta keep up with all that is going on. :D

Back