Black or shadow emblems

G

gene in cincinnati

Does anyone have or know where to get the black or shadow emblems for the MP5? I think black emblems would look great on my black car. I have seen Hondas, Toyotas, Lexus and others with the black emblems.

Thanks!

No I haven't for the P5 unfortunately.

Also I think they are called "black chrome".

What kind of emblems are u talking about? Are u talking about the emblems on the back of the car that u can swap out with like cabon fiber and all those different colours? Holla back.

Actually, I am talking about the chrome (thanks Kincaid) emblems that you can get on black cars from other manufacturers. Have you ever noticed a black Lexus GS430 with black chrome emblems? You have to look really close to see the emblems.

Toyota and Lexus calls them Black Pearl Emblems. This is not the greatest picture, but it shows a black GS300 with the emblems. Usually, the cars just have the regular chrome, but I think the black emblems look better.

JDMbodykit.jpg

If I can find a better picture, I'll post it.

Nah....just get some charcoal or black spray paint and paint dem bitches....that would be the cheapest route, and am sure it would look OK...just be sure to clearcoat em...

Yo, we should meet up dude, I live in Cincy, and am unemployed right now, I can give you a hand with it, I have painted my badge on the front already, and painted my rims....haha....hit me up at doubled@fuse.net

Talk to you soon

DD

Actually, I would love to see what you have done. I want to paint my calipers black for my next project.

I won't be back in town until next week (wife's grandmother's funeral, conference for work and helping my parents move) so maybe we can hook up next week.

Haha....sounds like you have a pretty busy week ahead of you. Just email me when you want to meet up....I am going to Pittsburgh this weekend, so I will be back on Monday. We can paint your calipers too, that is cake, I painted mine charcoal when I painted my rims :)

Some say I am the Michealangelo of Dupont Automotive Paint...haha....JK

Email me

Back