WEAPON R air intake

N

NopiPro5

Hey guys guess what..... I was at sema and got up with chris from weapon r. They are making a weapon r air intake. So my car is now sponserd by weapon r. They are are gonna send it to me by the end of next week... So wait on gettin an intake wait for the weapon r cause they make a badass intake... just wanted to let yall know.... :D

do you have any pics of the razzi ground effects...or maybe a website to go to?

Congrats on the sponsorship!!!! :D

Not to rain on your parade or anything...but I have had alot of friends that have had the WeaponR intakes, and they all say the same thing..."it makes alot of noise, and not alot of power"

I hope the one for the P5 is not like others...well, at least it will look bad-ass no matter what. :D

Originally posted by NopiPro5:
<STRONG>Hey guys guess what..... I was at sema and got up with chris from weapon r. They are making a weapon r air intake. So my car is now sponserd by weapon r. They are are gonna send it to me by the end of next week... So wait on gettin an intake wait for the weapon r cause they make a badass intake... just wanted to let yall know.... :D</STRONG>

CONGRATS! let me know how the intake is BE TRUTHFULL dont glorify it if its bad.Once again congrats!

They havent produced the bodykit yet they are only designing it... once it designed im driving my car to Ga. for them and they are pulling the mold for the bodykit off my car. You all will be the first to know when i get the intake and the body kit. I ahvent heard anybad things about the intake but im not going to complain.. its free remember but i'll tell everyone when i get it.. :D

Dude, Weapon R sucks. They are so overrated all show and no go. Everything from their intakes to coilovers suck. Trust me ive dyno tested four intakes on my p5. Injen CAI is the best about a 6 hp gain followed by AEM short ram and then the MHP carbon fiber CAI. I lost 2 hp when I installed the Weapon R intake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me dont waste your time.Peace.

Nick, i'm sure we would all like to see those dyno charts... :)

I believe that u're the only one that had dyno-ed different intakes on the same car! This will give us some idea what to buy and what to expect.

Could you please post them somewhere? Thanks! :)

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: Douggie ]

Douggie,
My bad with the dyno charts. I forgot to mention that I have an AEM fuel pressure regulator. This is a good investment, its universal yo can find it at aempower.com.
I think the dyno results wont be valid because of my other mods lready in place. I think the reason why I lost 2hp with the Weapon R is because there wasnt much air flow and because of the high performance fuel regulator the engine was running too lean. I still have the Weapon R and Im going to dno it agan but wth Weapon Rs Ram Air Kit. But tink the best investment will be when AEMcomes outwith a CAI for us. Hopefully soon! hope this helps.

Back