Headlights,Fog Lights

B

BJA

Thanx to suggestions from this message board, I really happy with my purchase of the Philips VisionsPlus H7 bulbs. Thank you.\

Now I would also like to purchase the Philips VisionsPlus H3 bulbs. Does anyone know where I can get them, they are not available at www.Powerbulbs.com. Also, can anyone tell me how to remove the front bumper to get the the fog lights. :p

thanx,
so you don't need to remove the bumper?
that would make it easier

I JUST SWAPED OUT MY BULBS FOR MY FOGS IT PREETY SIMPLY SHOULDN'T TAKE MORE THAN 30 MIN.GO IN UNDERNEATH THE FRONT BUMPER THERE A BLACK PLASTIC FLAP WITH 3 SCREWS REMOVE THOSE AND THERE'S A 15MM NUT TO LOOSEN THE FOGS FROM THE MOUNT.AFTER THAT THERE 2 MORE SCREWS IN THE BACK OF THE FOG IT SELF TO GET TO THE BULB .TOO EASY TO SWAP NO NEED TO GET THE BUMPER OFF.

I don't think that the VisionPlus bulbs come in H3, just H7 and H4. You might have to purchase another bulb brand - maybe the Philips Premiums would be a good match.

thanx GENE and DRKLATINGROOVE, but i saw that VisionsPlus is available in H3 on the philips site. But if i can't find them, i'll go with you suggestion again

Back