Double Din

G

Grim013

Has anyone been able to install a double din CD player into their P5? And for you single din people, do you need one of those goofy plastic kits to get it to fit? Or is there a built in chassis.

- Miker

Boost,

You know, I already saw that, and it looks damn sweet, I was wondering if you could mount it higher, or lower, to leave room below it for anything additional?

- Miker

grim,
yea u can if u want guages,super afc, exc..... if u want i can make u one leave it blank and u can cut it out ...

Boost,

Thanks, I have worked with plexi-glass before, so I'm sure I can figure it out. I'm just trying to find a way to fill up the unused space. Know what I mean?

- Miker

Hey Boost,
You must be pretty close to the corporate headqurters? I recognize the gray and red pattern from the last 13 1/2 years. I'm running the Burbank, CA location (2305). You make it to COE this year?

[ 02-22-2002: Message edited by: Greg S ]

greg i missed by a few points 3 months out of the yearmessed me up badly sept thru nov...i will be there for fiscal year 02

Know the feeling. I didn't think I would make it but christmas season was good for us and I had an automatic 15% reduction when BB opened across the freeway from me. Best bet is I know their manager and he sucks. Makes good business for me. I'm just waiting for the budget adjustment next month.

Hey, what is the usual price to get a 4 channel amp installed w/ high voltage line ins, and rewiring the 4 doors? (Just courious)

Also: Just incase people use this thread looking for an answer about dbl dins.. They do fit, and look nice... I Just saw a pic of one, and they look sweet!!!

- Miker

Back