The best car I've ever had!

Hey guys and gals...an awesome car needs an awesome board...please spread the word about protege5.com. The more people who join and participate in the forums, the more knowledge can be shared...also many more postive things will happen as a result...we are working on the site itself...so stay tuned :D

Feel free to post your questions...comments...join in :D

what in the world compelled you people to ask questions in this thread ???

<dude> said:
This is the best car I've ever had in my life! Go MP5!
Dude. You're just wasting bandwidth with remarks like this. Tell us something that we DON'T know... LOL :D

Go MP5! (thumb)
</dude>

maybe they were taking the advice of the flash movie "posting and you" and responding in an existing thread. :p

LOL Nice...... WTF am I still doing up ...... damned insomnia>me

Focuz_Freek_XxX said:
Protege5 the worst car ive ever had!!!!!!

piece of ****** s***!

J

Man u gotta be on sum hard core drug talkin dat s*** on this forum, get the **** out and don't let the cybernetick door hit yo ass on the way out!!!, MP5 ALL THE WAY!! (strike) (yippy)

u guys brought this back from the grave?
wtf?
btw, i agree with those who say our cars are the best.

mr yellowqueen brought this back. not the sharpest tool in the shed. but yes the p5 rocks.

Yes, it is the best, friggin hard to find in Japan dang it... esp. a stick shift... I'm almost thinking of bringing mine over from the armpits of the US!! Go MP5!! woowoo!!

p.s. my '97 subie wrx wagon got killed by a stupid woman here who flew right thru a stop sign and crashed into me... (only got to drive it for like 2 weeks)... so NOW I really want my p5 boohoohoo

hell yea

b nice if when i bought my car it came wit a fine ass chick cuz that was all that was missing shittttttt!!!!!!! this car is fckn tight

i would buy another one if mine when to s*** !!!

Back