How Much Did You Get Your Protege5 For?

K

kenji4861

I'm thinking of buying one with just the automatic option. Is it possible for a normal guy like me to get the S-plan / X-plan pricing? What exactly are they? Thanks! Hope to be a P5 owner soon.

Well dawg i will tell u like this,..if your gonna get a P5 u might as well get it in stick because it raises the fun factor from 10 to 20. I know it does for me. As far as this "X" and "S" plan stuff, its all new to me and i would like to know what they are. Happy hunting. Hopefully i will be able to say welcome to our family but for now i will just say welcome.
;) :D

The X-Plan is for Ford and the S-Plan is for Mazda. It's a plan that relatives and friends of Ford and Mazda workers. This plan gets you about 2% over dealer cost and its nice to get the price striaght up without hassel. The S-plan gets you about $1000 to $2000 off the P5. I'm on the plan and buying one tomorrow. I'll let you know how it works out.

can i be any of your friends and be a friend of any of your friends/relatives that work for mazda/ford?? :D

When I got mine, the dealership tried screwing me on it (of course!) but in the end it turned out that my P5, which had a sticker price of $18,500, only cost me $16,500 plus tax tag and title. And before any of you say the lower price is because I had an awesome trade in, let me tell you that I didn't. They lost $$ on my deal. I traded in a 99 Grand Am which was only worth about $7800 to them, but cost them over $10,000 to pay off. Needless to say, they ended up with a very happy customer and I got my P5! ;) Good luck buying one either way though!

If you know anyone who works for FORD or Mazda they should be able to get you the deal. You give them some info and they give you a pin# and you tell that to the dealership and they tell you 2% over price. My buddy works for Ford in deerborne MI. It saves you about $1000 to $1500 on P5's cause the dealers mark up isn't too bad to begin with..unless you get alot of options. Mine has sunroof and thats it, I go it for $16300.

I take that back I got it for $15600. I had to pay out of state tax...that came to $16300.

Latest posts

Back