Brought home my baby today!

H

<Humvee>

Brought home my Silver P5 on Saturday. Fiance hasn't mentioned the civic since. The ride is a little harsh, but you feel the rewards on the corners. Tint looks awesome on the Silver. Don't forget to tint the sunroof! For some reason Mazda chose clear glass. The Mazda is SO much quieter than our 96 Civic (I drove them back to back today).
Buy one, you'll never regret it (unless you have really bumpy roads...then your fillings may pop out). Hmmm...I think I'll go for a drive...

Congrats! what tint level did you go for? my red'un came with a really low level of tint, the dealer called it solar reflector or soemthing, but i was thinkign about getting afairly low tint applied all the way around.
i went from driving a 96 nissan sentra gxe with eibach sport springs (2" drop ) that were cut in front with tokico gas all around. my ride was super bumpy and i hated it. to me, the p5 is super smooth yet allows me to feel the road. i was using road comfort as my main consideration for buy ing a car. i found the 2k2 civics to be ungodly unccomfrotable, to harshly bumpy.

I think it's about 20% front + back windows, the ones behind the back seat look to be about 40%. Does anyone else hear a clicking noise by the passenger dashboard when the Main switch for the cruise control is pressed? I guess it's natural, but it's annoying.

Yes the clicking of the cruise control seems to be actuating a switch near the gearbox.

The factory tint i got was 35% all round but it has bubbles n s*** in it which is wack.

Back