Driver's Floor Mat

jsesq

Hi All,

I was curious if anyone else has had a problem with their driver's side front floor mat? The small heel pad on mine came apart from the rest of the mat. I got a replacement as a warranty fix (and yes, the replacement has the proper MP3 badging) and I noticed that the heel pad was eliminated altogether. Did anyone else have the same problem? Has anyone gotten their car delivered with a floor mat without the heel pad?

John :)
2001 Vivid Yellow MP3
1993 VR Touring RX-7

I have a heel pad on mine...I started peeling it off one day, BC it looked removable, but I stopped when I realized it shouldn't be like that.

Mine is starting to peel a little too so I am ordering a diamond cut metal plate to replace it.

Mine has a heel pad, but since the day i bought the car i have left the mats upside down, the tricky thing is you have to swap the rears when you flip them upside down. This is some much nicer especially when cleaning. So when i goto car shows, i just flip them up. Thats what i do because i know if i left them up right they would wear through.
Oh by the way this is my #200 Post!!!

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: TightMP3 ]

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: TightMP3 ]

My MP3 didn't had any Floor mats! I asked the dealer and he gave me mats with the Dealer's name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where can I buy MP3 Floor mats?!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• pics 179.jpg
    pics 179.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 32
Back